RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Afghanistan..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246768)

Enygma 06-25-08 09:03 PM

Afghanistan.....

I'm out fuckers :thumbup:

See ya'll on the flip side :shoot:

Tha .Q 06-25-08 09:22 PM

Take care.

God bless.

06-25-08 09:36 PM

Kill those crazy Islam extremists.

And make sure you tell your buddies in arms to not fall for the fake war with Iran next seasons ;)

Cola 06-25-08 09:44 PM

later E, g'luck out protecting a country for faggots like that ^^

06-25-08 09:58 PM

You are the gayest adult I know. You surpass Tha Q.

I'm surprised you made it with a woman. Your daughter is either going to be a completely ugly loser, or a constantly fucked slut, in her lonesome and upset of life.

I hope she kills herself at age 14 and writes as incoherent of a note as you write a post on this site.

And you are a stupid cunt. So is your wife.

Congratulations.
Bye.

Enygma 06-25-08 10:07 PM

Word....thanks fellas.

And Q, I read that other thread you made. It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong, and I appreciate the sentiment :thumbup:

No homo....lol

.Eternal. 06-25-08 10:49 PM

M.M.P.R. is the worst thing that happend to this site...

r.i.p rapverse

_Talksic_ 06-25-08 11:20 PM

i wish u the best,goodluck..........

Adam 06-26-08 01:11 AM

It's weak you're going, but don't die.

KOOL COL-B 06-26-08 01:18 AM

my cuzzin wuz there, he said when you shoot tha Taliban spiccaz, and they live, you gotta rescue them. good luck spicca, don't let us have an Enygma memorial tournament :/ werd

J.VeNoMâ„¢ 06-26-08 06:05 AM

farewell my friend.

TitoBronsky 06-26-08 06:44 AM

E.... Hold your head.... be safe out there.... and you already know i got you ... we'll be in touch :)

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Cola 06-26-08 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by | | |
M.M.P.R. is the worst thing that happend to this site...

r.i.p rapverse

sucks to be 12 dont it???

Cola 06-26-08 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You are the gayest adult I know. You surpass Tha Q.

I'm surprised you made it with a woman. Your daughter is either going to be a completely ugly loser, or a constantly fucked slut, in her lonesome and upset of life.

I hope she kills herself at age 14 and writes as incoherent of a note as you write a post on this site.

And you are a stupid cunt. So is your wife.

Congratulations.
Bye.

lol @ that whole statement. Your jealousy is just oozing out of your fucking writing.

I can tell that you just wish you had a daughter, and a normal life. That you weren't a drop out, living with your alcholic father, day dreaming about a place you wished to be.

So instead of facing up with reality, you simply sign on to the interenet every day and type up your dream world.

your a joke :laugh:

06-26-08 07:55 AM

The true joke here is that I'm a drop out and more intelligent than you'll ever be..