RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Star Wars!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191398)

Dabatos 05-18-05 10:28 PM

Star Wars!!

Don't care i u dont like it.. i luv that movie.. comin out tomorrow.. n imma see it tomorrow morning.. but yeah?? who else wants to see this movie?

Germ 05-18-05 10:29 PM

word, i do!

shit, in my small town where we barely ever get movies on release dates, we are getting it, haha

looks dope man, vader is pretty godly

i think yoda is going to die in this one

;)

B2K.bumpbumpbump 05-18-05 10:32 PM

the first two episodes suck like pancakes nah mean?

Joker the Maniac 05-18-05 10:34 PM

Mmm...lookin' forward to this one. Just hope Lucas didn't fuck things up like he has before...it'd suck if the final film is a letdown.

B2K.bumpbumpbump 05-18-05 10:36 PM

this one got good ratings like pancakes nah mean? didnt it pull in like 4 1/2 stars :shoot: like pancakes nah mean?

Nynth Degree 05-18-05 10:50 PM

I'd hate to be working at a movie theater at midnite tonite...dealing with all those people, when you're like "Can I see your ticket?" they'll wave their hand by you and be like "You don't need to see my ticket." all monotone and shit.

Kirk 05-18-05 11:07 PM

Yoda dies in return of the jedi i believe... and me and joker may go see it tomorrow

Terumoto 05-19-05 04:46 AM

My roommate went to see it at 12:01am soon as it came out last night... He went in a vader mask.

I was like... what a fuckin nerd.

I hate that guy................................

ANYWAY, ill see it whenever probably.. apparently its dope.

BiZzO 05-19-05 04:55 AM

it is dope i loved it... great movie.. go and see it seriously.. im no start wars fan but this was good...

Viva 05-19-05 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I'd hate to be working at a movie theater at midnite tonite...dealing with all those people, when you're like "Can I see your ticket?" they'll wave their hand by you and be like "You don't need to see my ticket." all monotone and shit.

:laugh2: lmao :laugh2: use the force!
yeah im goin to see it tonite! :thumbup:

L. Veracity 05-19-05 10:18 AM

ROFLMAO!! @ MB's room mate...Star Wars geeks are worse than Star Trek geekazoids, lmao...never been a fan of the Star Wars flicks so I have no interest in this stuff...

jr freeze 05-19-05 10:39 AM

Ima See it whenever....i heard it was dope....

Ma$fit 05-19-05 11:06 AM

neva liked star wars but imma go see dis...tha trailer was off tha meat rack!...real talk

50Cal. 05-19-05 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
word, i do!

shit, in my small town where we barely ever get movies on release dates, we are getting it, haha

looks dope man, vader is pretty godly

i think yoda is going to die in this one

;)

how is yoda gonna die when this is bfore the original star warz and yoda is still alive in star warz and return of the jedi?stupid yoda cant die :nono: