RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Aphillyate (0-0) vs. Blisss (0-0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243974)

09-12-07 02:06 PM

Aphillyate (0-0) vs. Blisss (0-0)

Welcome To Pre-Seasons!

This is the Official Pre-seasons so you're all lucky to be here, in other words.. When we get more members, It will be you, the few, with records that already make you look like Veterans.

Show me what you can do.

Battles Up: Thursday Mid-Day, 12:00-2:00 PM Eastern.
Check-ins Due: Saturday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Punches Due: Monday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Battle Closes: Wednesday Midnight Eastern.

Cola 09-12-07 07:18 PM

Checkity Checkity...

El Taco 09-13-07 11:28 PM

check.

this kid ain't too bright, its a no brainer he's going to fade
affiliate couldn't connect with his punches if he spelt it the right way

Cola 09-16-07 11:04 PM

Bliss's ignorant, all that talk... straight lie's
Cuz his "lips" more "loose"...
...than that thing between Brittney Spear's Thighs

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-16-07 11:20 PM

I gotta go with Blisss on this one, Aphil had the better delivery but Blissss had a more original and personal punch, and a direct blow (personal) are always more effective than indirect punches (ones that can be used on anyone) that varies with opinion but anyway, gotta go with Blisss for the overal better punch

Thanks for not no showing and ruining the preseasons :D

KM 09-16-07 11:44 PM

im feelin the humor in Aphills punch more it caught my attention ....bliss your punch was good but it could of been a little more creative.......~1~

vote- Aphills

--

You're Not In The League. Your Vote Will Not Count In This Battle.

09-17-07 02:12 AM

Vote - Blisss.

Nice try aphil.

Cola 09-17-07 02:43 AM

pfft...wtf? my bar was obviously not played out to shit like his was..but ok then..

0-2

n blisss if you win, props bro..

Red Bull 09-17-07 09:55 AM

Yeeeup, Blisss took it.

SKAAL 09-17-07 11:42 AM

i gotta go with bliss them brittany is a lil played aphill but it's only pre season this league is gonna elevate us all, but for this one i'm goin with bliss the wordplay was deeper

vote = blisss

Ransum 09-17-07 02:19 PM

this kid ain't too bright, its a no brainer he's going to fade
affiliate couldn't connect with his punches if he spelt it the right way

1st line: decent set up i thought not much to say about it...
2ed line: diss on him spelling hes name was aight personal but the punch itself wasnt to big of a hit either it was kind weak to me...

Bliss's ignorant, all that talk... straight lie's
Cuz his "lips" more "loose"...
...than that thing between Brittney Spear's Thighs

1st line: decent set up not much to say about it...
2ed line: i thought it was pretty funny and good to me actully because i havent seen no-one ever toss a punch about brittney anyways so i dont understand how can ya say its a bit played???

winner: aphill..... because the punch itself hit harder and to me was more creative when saying u cant spell which was weak as hell to me NO HATE OR BEEF JUST SAYING IT HOW I SEE....

Cola 09-17-07 07:02 PM

good battle bliss....next time, next time....

Spektikul 09-19-07 12:15 AM

aphill's punch made me laugh, except thats cause he basically pwned brittany spears.

blisss hit you with a solid personal tho.

good battle guys.

V/ Ignorance is Bliss...

09-19-07 09:11 AM

This battle is 5-1, Blisss is winning. Do you both agree to declare this battle over? PM me with a Yes if so. Do not verify any other way. Otherwise new battles will be set up in about 24 hours.

1 Vote for Blisss can close this, also. 6/10 Votes = enough to win automatically in my league. However, I also like to let as many voters as possible vote, so, that's why I'm just asking you two to verify the closing of this battle.

09-20-07 06:51 AM

Blisss wins (1-0)
Aphillyate loses (0-1)