RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Dear RV, I'm about to try shrooms. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243752)

08-18-07 05:05 PM

Dear RV, I'm about to try shrooms.

Don't believe me?

^ That shroom is going in my mouth the second i post this, it is going to be chewed and swallowed, and I am going to be high in about 45 minutes.

I will return with the hopefully very misspelled details to add more to a high that should leave me almost helpless.

well, here it goes.

08-18-07 05:10 PM

tasted like dry corn and turned chewy when it got wet.

I can already tell this is gonna be a fucked up trip

too late now rofl

Logic The Goonie 08-18-07 05:18 PM

I was going to try salvia last night but decided not to because the people I was with were kinda lame.

08-18-07 05:28 PM

^ Salvia's cool but yeah I can understand that. countless times I refuse bowls because some jackass around me who sucks accepted and i dont wanna share lips with his dumbass. Anyway, the trip should be here soon.

B. Magik 08-18-07 05:57 PM

What the fuck is Salvia?

J Summers 08-18-07 06:06 PM

bro that one shroom aint gonna do shit......ive tried it like twenty times and tripped like three shits retarted... you have to eat like atleast 4 grams to get fucked up...salvia on the other hand is a herb that you smoke that causes you to haluciante and become delusional for a maximum of fifteen minutes

J Summers 08-18-07 06:07 PM

ways to tell if there good are break open the stem and look at the color.. if its pale yellow peach, it will be very weak shroom, if its purple blue or a dark color the trip will be more intense

08-18-07 06:09 PM

yeah i got fucked up but im not way out there. just sorta mellow, I feel good though. Hallucinations are on the low.

Ragnarok 08-18-07 08:52 PM

No they arent. If you got a wide mind you'll see some crazy shit.

08-18-07 09:06 PM

In your opinion.

I've seen a lot of shit in my life, shrooms spooking me would be a matter of closing my eyes for 7 seconds and thinking.

I'm still on them now, and I'm fine. Shut the fuck up.

iamthatdude87 08-18-07 09:21 PM

u gotta eat like a 1/2 eight to get little effects.......but an eight wuld do u right

Sir Smash'Alot 08-18-07 09:53 PM

i was with somebody who was on shrooms, i hated him.

he said demons were taking over him and shit.. beating himself and shit..

have fun

Ragnarok 08-18-07 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
In your opinion.

I've seen a lot of shit in my life, shrooms spooking me would be a matter of closing my eyes for 7 seconds and thinking.

I'm still on them now, and I'm fine. Shut the fuck up.

Did you just tell me to shut the fuck up?
I didn't even fucking diss you bitch.
And I wasn't even talking about shrooms I was talking about hallucinations in general.
So you shut the hell up you ignorant fuck.

Sir Smash'Alot 08-18-07 09:57 PM

sitting on rv while your on shrooms must be a boring life

08-18-07 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
sitting on rv while your on shrooms must be a boring life

better than sitting on RV sober.