RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Featured Audios (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   DOPE NEW TRACK - Nostradamus - 9th Degree - OMB! "Whos real..?" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170597)

La Cosa Nostra 01-06-05 12:56 AM

DOPE NEW TRACK - Nostradamus - 9th Degree - OMB! "Whos real..?"

We been sitting on this for a while and its finally done and uploaded today.

First Verse: Nostradamus
Second Verse: 9th Degree
Third Verse: One-Man-Band

Mixing by Nostradamus.

www.soundclick.com/nostradamus1

"Whos Real..?"

Congratulations, Your RV's First "Featured Audio"- This Post Will be Stickied for the next 7 Days- SevenThird

Nynth Degree 01-06-05 12:58 AM

That man on the second verse sounds sexy:)

Mask Murderous 01-06-05 01:01 AM

Nostra

lyrics and flow is defently good.. some of ur lyrics i couldn't hear cos it wasn't loud enougth.... Ur begning to sound more american/australian when u spit... im not sure if its on purpore or it just happning but it sounds good.
also i liked the gun shot reload when you said fuck u chingy after... lol funny shit.
who said "OH MY GOD" LOLOLOL good shit man... im not sure who said it though.

9th degree

defently i liked this...espically your line about "if ur white ur compared to mr mathers" defently ur volume was higher and i could hear it.... clearly..
your part sounded the most enjoyable to listen to . .

OMB
Defently this was good also i thought you were good also but i dint think you dropped as strong as 9th's.. ur volume was better than Nostradamus.. lyrics was good also

This was a good audio.. i would say 8/10.
Keep coming up... Pz.

George K.Stanza 01-06-05 01:08 AM

nice shit mayne..this makes me want to get my ass
in gear and do audio, lol..though i guess i should
direct that at all of you. Good work guys
I was feelin this, i liked how the different styles meshed
I also thought the lyrics were coo, you all complimented
each other nicely. I would try to critique or give some
sort of criticism but i would come off sounding like
a retard being im a lowly textee, lol
anyways...well done gents

Know-Gimix 01-06-05 01:09 AM

damn nos got nyce, prescence and delivery were real strong on this shit, you were feelin yourself, real uptempo oldschool feel, I was gettin into it- 9th brought it down a little, wasn't quite as strong on the track, quality was a little off in the beggining of his verse, didn't seem to bad towards the end though- got a little clearer- omb- was real monotone, his voice seemed real low, not much emotion, lyrics sounded good- i liked the spot where you switched up ur flow- delivery picked up a little there- you finished your verse stronger than you started, but I definately think Nos shined on this... all in all good track from you guys- keep em coming...1

L.E 01-06-05 01:11 AM

Dope fuckin track...nice flow, lyrics from all...damn Nos, you sound like pac...somethin about 9th degree's verse bothered me...not quite sure, but dope track...nice work to all, never heard OMB's audio before...props.

La Cosa Nostra 01-06-05 01:42 AM

Word thanks for the feed peep..

:)

50Cal. 01-06-05 01:49 AM

lol dope as fuck nice soundeffects good quality fuck you chingy lolololol omg hahahaha this is dope nice beat good flow youll worked good toghther omb is dope if only he had a better voice:(dope though nice topic good flow the diffrent accents sound good toghther i liked this alot word 9/10 im gonna listen again and thats word:)

iamthatdude87 01-06-05 01:52 AM

yea its nice i like omb and nos wasnt really feeling 9th degree on this one....nice lyrics nice beat wut can i say nice collab.....lol at chingy i like the message in this song....the only problem was that the volume of all of the vocals where all different levels ....nice drop again...keep dropping

Mad Dog 01-06-05 07:53 AM

Vewry nice stuff here i thought yall were good Nos ya mic needed a lil uppin but you definitely were best outta the lot...nice one by 9th & OMB natural Monologue mic ability was good too...a good piece...keep em comin

Tha Q 01-06-05 09:26 AM

aussie accent = black...lol

beat is fine...trendy sounding

Nos...flow is good...work on delivery...vary the tone of ur voice...

and yes, 9th degree sounds sexy...j/k...but um...delivery is better than flow...sounds like speaking in this track than flowin...or maybe NOS made it sound that way because his flow was so energetic

OMB...flow didn't fit well with the beat...but delivery was fine...love da voice

good track

7/10

La Cosa Nostra 01-06-05 11:47 PM

Word, thanks for the feed.

Remember to post what you thought after listening. :)

La Cosa Nostra 01-08-05 12:48 AM

Uppin like a dick up a chicks ass..

Terumoto 01-08-05 05:50 AM

I didnt like how I came on that track.. -_-

Yvonne 01-08-05 06:08 AM

Nostradamus + 9th degree x O.M.B = HOTNESS / DOPENESS

^^ thats the equation...

the track was hella tight...and the beat had me nodding....this ish was hella good!!...y'all keep doin ya thangs mayne...9th degree ya voice was funny...but if u say it's sexy..well so it is then...lol..

*wish i could do that too*..in years to come..

anyways that was tight...gd job y'all!!

1 bruhz