RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   There's the East Coast, the West Coast, the Dirty South...What would you call Canada? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205539)

L.E 08-22-05 01:38 PM

There's the East Coast, the West Coast, the Dirty South...What would you call Canada?

A'ight I have heard being called the Nasty North...and I'm workin on a collab wit two Canadian heads from Soundclick that shares the same name..."Nasty North"...

I think it's dope. :cool:

New Meth0d 08-22-05 01:40 PM

i think its a completely different country and it depends in canada where you live, whether it be the north south east west....canada is not in the usa. but you could call it the nasty north if you really wanted to

.Barz Of Steel. 08-22-05 01:41 PM

^ What he said. I just call you foreign devils canadians...but thats me :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 08-22-05 02:21 PM

we call you guys the North Coast. Who didn't know this already?

L.E 08-22-05 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
we call you guys the North Coast. Who didn't know this already?

Seriously..? The North Coast..? That's lame honestly...

∆ P E X X 08-22-05 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Seriously..? The North Coast..? That's lame honestly...

well who gives a fuck how you feel about it. That's what dudes been callin it for years. I guess you don't feel cool enough because it's not called something negative like "Nasty North" or something equally as wiggerish. You'll get over it.

L.E 08-22-05 02:42 PM

Quote:
well who gives a fuck how you feel about it. That's what dudes been callin it for years. I guess you don't feel cool enough because it's not called something negative like "Nasty North" or something equally as wiggerish. You'll get over it.

Funny how I heard it from a black guy first...but w/e...not a big deal.

Logic The Goonie 08-22-05 02:48 PM

Quote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Tha Q. 08-22-05 02:58 PM

DOOMSDAY needs to be removed from the realm of MOD-dom

seriously...this kid does nothing for MODS except make them look DUMB...

all he does is close threads once in a while...never encourages anything in the Songs forum

u suck

P.S...where is the audio MAG?...where is the Song of the week?

nigga...U should be Fired from the site.

Q said it! SUE ME!

fugg u too!

chip 08-22-05 03:03 PM

yo the nasty north iz extra cold! shout out to Quebec and that one girl i did that one thing with that one time. French Canadians are hot.

Tha Q. 08-22-05 03:08 PM

speakin of canada...my man Loco is up for some local rap awards there...called City Awards or somethin...iono

WhAt EvEr It TaKeS 08-22-05 03:12 PM

jesus christ just call canada, canada i mean we all have original name shouldn't want to be like some one else. lead don't follow
WhAt EvEr It TaKeS

Dabatos 08-22-05 03:40 PM

Canada...............

Kirk 08-22-05 03:42 PM

Nifty North....

Young Drama 08-22-05 05:42 PM

ur a dumbass

East Coast?
West Coast?

Those Arent Names, There Fuckin geographic Terms used by 86 Year Old White Woman, Dumbass