RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Global Warming (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218890)

Magic5 01-05-06 12:44 AM

Global Warming

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/...8.juffd4y7.html

Read that then tell me HOW THE FUCK you can say that humans cause global warming. 55 MILLION years ago, WAY before humans were around, the temperature raised between 6-8 degrees. So, with what ignorance can you say that the government, or any human at all, causes global warming?

Yeah, humans don't cause global warming. That's bullshit.

Magic5 01-05-06 01:50 AM

Would anybody like to offer an opinion (preferablly not a gay one)?

Indeph 01-05-06 02:26 AM

It's just nature to me. I don't remember any blaiming the government for causing it. The day after tommorow said they're not taking actions to prevent the effects of it. I think that it would happen regardless of what we do, but we do speed up the process.

Germ 01-05-06 01:23 PM

we may not be the direct cause of it, but we sure contribute to it...yeah, if there were ice ages millions of years ago, then it is inevitable that there will be another one, you can't control nature, word

Daubs 01-05-06 01:29 PM

What they said, it would happen any way, but we speed it up madly, CO2 from the atmosphere damages the O zone layer.

Crazy Hades 01-06-06 06:10 PM

I think it's like, cow and sheep burps that cause global warming the most? Fucking vegetarians trying to cause global warming.

Anyway, global warming is sucky. It'll inevitably happen, but whatever.

Germ 01-06-06 06:16 PM

day after tomorrow...that movie is ill

Crazy Hades 01-06-06 06:25 PM

I never watched the end.

Mentalz 01-07-06 04:04 AM

I'm not reading that link. I'm lazy. Heres what I know though.

Ice Ages have riddled the earth's history. Like marco polo we get hot and cold... we're on the verge of becoming hot again. Ice reflects the sun.. creating a colder temprature, creating more ice. Once atmospheric temp. rises due to either natural gasses, natural disasters, human technology or an unnaturally high season temp. the ice melts and we go back into the median of the cycle.

Periods of global warming work the same way in that it feeds of it's own product. Take the greenhouse effect for example. The north and south poles reflect a fuck ton of the suns energy back out to space. However when you have gasses, clouding the atmosphere, letting the heat in, but not out, it melts the ice... our natural AC device and we just get hotter and hotter.

The Ozone has nothing to do with "global warming". The ozone is just the earths sun screen from radiation off the rays that do get threw.

Day after tomarrow sucked ass.

Germ 01-07-06 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
that is honestly 1 of the worst movies ive ever seen

obvsioulsy you didn't understand it or understand the consequences of global warming....you piece of shit, like fuck off with you being so fucking stupid....like, battle mimesis already and stop being a piece of SHIT

Germ 01-07-06 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalz
I'm not reading that link. I'm lazy. Heres what I know though.

Ice Ages have riddled the earth's history. Like marco polo we get hot and cold... we're on the verge of becoming hot again. Ice reflects the sun.. creating a colder temprature, creating more ice. Once atmospheric temp. rises due to either natural gasses, natural disasters, human technology or an unnaturally high season temp. the ice melts and we go back into the median of the cycle.

Periods of global warming work the same way in that it feeds of it's own product. Take the greenhouse effect for example. The north and south poles reflect a fuck ton of the suns energy back out to space. However when you have gasses, clouding the atmosphere, letting the heat in, but not out, it melts the ice... our natural AC device and we just get hotter and hotter.

The Ozone has nothing to do with "global warming". The ozone is just the earths sun screen from radiation off the rays that do get threw.

Day after tomarrow sucked ass.

no man, if you listen to the scientific portion of it, it makes sense....the radiation from the sun (global warming) melts the polar ice caps, cause a drastic change in the atlantic, abrupting the current....dropping temperatures because of the icecaps melting, therefore, disturbing the climate circulation throughtout the the atlantic......seriously, don't be naive

Mentalz 01-07-06 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
no man, if you listen to the scientific portion of it, it makes sense....the radiation from the sun (global warming) melts the polar ice caps, cause a drastic change in the atlantic, abrupting the current....dropping temperatures because of the icecaps melting, therefore, disturbing the climate circulation throughtout the the atlantic......seriously, don't be naive

I know what it was about bro. I was just saying it to say it. It wasnt a bad movie, lol. :p

Germ 01-07-06 02:42 PM

^ yeah, don't worry, that was pretty drunk of me last night