RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Parkah .. my Columbian Boa (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248821)

GKillaz05 02-13-09 04:27 PM

Parkah .. my Columbian Boa

eatin a fuzzy... shits crazy if you never seen it google that shit, I actually just seen somethin' on the news bout a boa eatin' some ladies chewawa dog lol

she is just a youngin'

chea

ye thats it for now, more to come when she gets biggger ... yep and no shots of my ugly mug nobody want to see that shit. :shocked:

one way 02-13-09 04:50 PM

Thats dope.......I have a dog, lol.... make a video of it attacking a live mouse, lol

Adam 02-15-09 06:21 AM

Make sure you keep an eye on it.

I'm not sure if there is different types of boa's but this guy had one that was huge, had lived with him for years. Anyways, it was in the paper, but it quit eating, so he phoned the vet and they said, no worries, animals tend to do that if they're not feeling well, just keep an eye on him and call us if it continues. So the guy woke up the next morning and his boa was stretched out beside him stiff as a board. So he calls the vet again and tells them what happened, they tell him to bring the boa in immediately because he was sizing up the guy to eat him.

Hahaha, pretty wild, but word, watch out.

one way 02-15-09 10:58 AM

haha I would shit if I woke up to a huge ass boa beside be even if it was my pet

Kirk 02-15-09 12:59 PM

Lmao. Sizing him up to eat him. Hahaha.

WhoAmI 02-15-09 07:34 PM

lol wow that's pretty deep...imagine if he didn't call the vet and he woke up one morning with most of his leg in the snake's mouth :S

GKillaz05 02-15-09 09:28 PM

lol yeah I heard that story before.... sleep with a sword... but nah the snake is right cool... but i guess shit can happen

KOOL COL-B 02-16-09 01:09 AM

there was a pic online of a snake who tried to eat an alligator, but tha alligator was so big that tha snakes body ripped open from it, lol.

imagine fucking a bitch and a bunch of snakes started pouring out of her pussy. werd

WhoAmI 02-16-09 08:43 AM

^^^LMAO man thas f'd up

GKillaz05 02-16-09 10:30 AM

dude that reminds me .. I was in my local rent a movie place and I seen this movie calld teeth about a girl that has these mutant teeth between her legs and doesnt know til she gets a bf .. my gf wouldnt let me rent it tho........lol

steve_swagger 02-16-09 03:45 PM

roflm aooooooooooooooooooo ill snake pics make a vid an id chop that mother fucker in half with my machete if that shit happened that is fucking scary

Adam 02-16-09 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
dude that reminds me .. I was in my local rent a movie place and I seen this movie calld teeth about a girl that has these mutant teeth between her legs and doesnt know til she gets a bf .. my gf wouldnt let me rent it tho........lol

Hahahahaha, I've seen the preview to that.

KOOL COL-B 02-16-09 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05

LMAO, my friend keeps tellin me about that, i wasn't sho if it was real or not tho, hahaha, i gotta check it out, werd

¤|Magnificent|¤ 02-17-09 10:18 AM

Raw snake fam I used to have a small python, didn't even get as big as your boa.

_Talksic_ 02-17-09 08:28 PM

fuck snakes to unpredictable