RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=52754)

Chrit 06-01-03 06:58 PM

Suggestions

Post all suggestions here.....

Only post if being constructive.

All freeposts will be promptly deleted.

Baron Mynd. 06-03-03 10:14 PM

I take it you mean for the site in general?

Keep the kids who are banned actually banned,
re-install the RB Store hack, that way kids will have to be more active to get points, to get custom avvy's / text.

Kapone 06-04-03 06:52 PM

^^^

ditto

Bash 06-04-03 09:48 PM

I think u cats should have sumthin where Everytime some1 post a thread they get points........And tha mods should create a store , and have different things u can buy......that would be tight...I see other battle forums have it.......

We had it at one point, but it went towards avatars and custom text as Vortex has said - Kapone

younggadget 06-06-03 02:52 AM

IF IT IS POSSIBE THE BEST PEOPLE IN RAPBATTLES .COM SHOULD BATTLE THE BEST PEOPLE IN LYRICAL ENGAGEMENT
THAT WILL BE FUN SEEING WHICH BATTLE SITE IS BETTER.

Kapone 06-06-03 03:03 AM

site to site, i offered street verbalz.com, ima check that now,...

site to site sounds great....

but

whos gone vote?

aint no one admittin they lost

and sites will vote for themselves... so

theres your problem

cuz i went to SV and battled this kid and he threw nuttin but stuff about killin me and it didnt ryhme or no shit and i threw some bomb ass punches and they voted for him, said he had better punches, with no punches at all... so

younggadget 06-06-03 04:05 AM

damn you are rite^^^^ i got another suggestions
when people call you out in bitch slapped you dont really be knowing. so yall should make so when your name get entered in the title you should get a pm stating that such and such want to battle you. i dont use bitch slapped anyway .if i want to battle someone i pm them my self.fuckin herbs be scared!!

Chrit 06-06-03 02:35 PM

^^^^
just go to bitch slapped and run a search on your name...

then everytime your name comes that thread will be displayed

Kapone 06-06-03 05:31 PM

yea i got problems wit that too, cuz ppl say i duck because i dont ever go in bitch slapped

Lab Rat 06-06-03 10:14 PM

bout that hack before bout custom text and avvys, i think a better idea would be to get a "rating" hack. that is, where users rate other users and they get points. a user's points are displayed beneath their name. you can click a link and it shows what people have to say bout that person

Kapone 06-06-03 10:20 PM

nope, that inspires dick jockin,

homeboys would rate each other all the time, just stupid idea.. your dissmissed

Baron Mynd. 06-06-03 10:32 PM

^ word to that.

Back to the site vs site idea - simply host it another site, that way the voting wont be biased.

Bazzy 06-07-03 03:48 PM

I think you should delete the Q 'n A forum because everybody just posts questions in the wackness emergency center anyway

Baron Mynd. 06-07-03 04:18 PM

^ True, lol.

Suggestion - let me mod the Open Mic forum cause Bruklors away, and Domain 9 isnt that active, leaving Trill to mod it all, plus i mod Legends, so it would be easier for me to nominate/put in pieces.

and to increase my chances - let Chrit mod it too. :)

Chrit 06-07-03 05:13 PM

^^^^
word..........

I'd have to say at the present time we're the two most active cats on the site Mod-wise...

but yeah people do post too many q and a questions in WEC... I have to move alot of shit

but oh well... comes witht he territory