RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Game says Xzibit is bullshit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183706)

B-MAC 03-26-05 03:21 PM

The Game says Xzibit is bullshit

Rap icon THE GAME hates rival rapper XZIBIT so much he dismisses him as "bullshitt" - because Xzibit branded the former G-UNIT member overrated.

But the controversial hip-hop star, real name JAYCEON TAYLOR, insists his widespread success with latest album THE DOCUMENTARY has given him the last laugh.

He says, "I hate Xzibit. His time's come and gone, and he had no reason to hate on me.

"He said I was overrated. I'm platinum in two-and-a-half weeks in America."

"Him, along with a string of other rap artists, are pretty much bulls**t."

The Game has only recently ended a feud with former mentor 50 CENT following a shooting outside New York radio station HOT 97 last month =
25/03/2005 17:43

dfunk 03-26-05 03:24 PM

Xzibit is wack. Game is wack too. Together they are some of the wackest rappers West Side has to offer.

Look at it this way. Game has tight beats to promote himself, but no lyrical talent. Xzibit has little more talent than Game, but uses Pimp My Ride to market himself. LOL. HEY NOWWW HEYY NOWWW! HAHA

Cannibal Sativa 03-26-05 06:23 PM

fuck the game, him, 50, all those motherfuckers are some no talent having fools
might as well all be on some nelly shit at this point
whats happened to hip hop
the best we got to offer is some weak shit?
refuse to accept that shit
raps m v p my ass!

Pulsar 03-26-05 08:00 PM

thats what happens when everyone tries to appeal to white suburbia...you get a dream team of nelly, chingy, etc..about the topic, lol jus some more stupid shit

villagepimp 03-26-05 08:07 PM

Lloyd Banks is cool... and I like Xzibit... and Chingy was cool until he dropped Powerballin' (that CD blew). I used to like Nelly until he went completely commercial. Murphy Lee is bad ass fuck what y'all say... 50's first CD was a masterpeice (haven't heard his new one yet)...

But Tech N9ne is the greatest. His new CD has beats by timb... he's got Em on it and some other shit... It's gonna be HELLA TIGHT!!!!!!!!

but yeah Xzibit > Game... but I liked the beats off Game's CD

SUPERVILLAIN 03-27-05 08:48 AM

WTF??? when did techa nina come out with a new cd???.....and what is it called???

but, by the way........i think that xzibit is sick........and so is the game. AND WHAT??? lol.

s.v.

lil critter 03-27-05 08:56 PM

i agree with vp on most of what he said but techs new cd doesnt feature eminem or beats by timbo. itsmostly just old unreleased stuff and some stuff off of his older cds.

Speats 03-27-05 10:18 PM

xzibit is dope....nuff said

poetry2abeat 03-27-05 11:34 PM

neither one of them are good, but i bet a documerntry has nothing against weoapons of mass detruction

CounTREE Jay 03-28-05 12:16 AM

yea, um Xzibit would shit on the game, i think he is a dope M.C. Game= an avergae RAPPER.

-CJ-

J-Rin 04-01-05 11:48 AM

Game ain't got shit on X wit his blooded ass
an that just ain't cuase he's a blood, nigga average than a fat hoe

Sean Gunner 04-01-05 03:39 PM

Like a shotgun fanatic, I'm right back at it. You'll get mopped and dropped like a filthy habit.

Game IS overrated, I hate his songs, G Unit is overrated, any rapper in the business is either overrated or under rated.

Pandemonium 04-01-05 03:58 PM

I love Xzibit, he makes me do sex wee.

Sean Gunner 04-01-05 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
I love Xzibit, he makes me do sex wee.

You are scare ee.