RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The whole "Jay-Z is the devil thing" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239588)

Logic The Goonie 01-25-07 12:34 AM

The whole "Jay-Z is the devil thing"

I decided to record the youtube video where they played Jay-Z lyrics backwards to find him saying "666 Murder Murder Jesus 666" and played THAT audio backwards and found what appears to be absolutely nothing. I even slowed it down so that it sounded to have even the slightest remnants of actual music in the first beat and it sounds nothing like English. Here's proof.

Original video with backwards evilness

Audio from above link played backwards

Shit, I don't even hear a noticeable beat pattern. =/

∆ P E X X 01-25-07 12:57 AM

uhhh..
what???

which link is supposed to be the original song? cuz both of these sound like monkeyshit

Blay'all 01-25-07 01:20 AM

its pretty obvious that they just took different clips of his voice in a song backwards and put them all together to sound like that... and if you look at the comments on that youtube site sooooooooo many people actually fall for that shit :bored:

∆ P E X X 01-25-07 01:32 AM

*awaits the re-rise of that infamous blackward messages thread*

Logic The Goonie 01-25-07 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
uhhh..
what???

which link is supposed to be the original song? cuz both of these sound like monkeyshit

The second one is SUPPOSED to be the original song but sounds nothing like one. The second one is something played in reverse, played in reverse, which should make a clear song again, but obviously doesn't. Basically, what BLAY said happened, happened.

Shear Kaughn 01-25-07 01:05 PM

i'll check it out later i guess

J. Luth 01-25-07 01:38 PM

"why is beyonce with this man, she's not christian or does she not know about him, or is she tryin to bring hip hop and rnb 2 gether, a spirit controls beyonce when she's on stage, to make her do the things she does (she's possesed on stage) in "deja vu" video wait till the end when she moves her hands like a bird or something its scary "
lmao

Young Sin 01-25-07 03:08 PM

What Tha Fuck Kinda Shit You On

Sir Smash'Alot 01-25-07 03:19 PM

The original song was a REMIX album for the black album clowns
It was an interlude, the dj's remixed lucifer and made that.

∆ P E X X 01-25-07 06:58 PM

soc, i was hopin you wouldn't say that man shit sounds hacked to all shit. distorted and warped till dude got what he wanted ot hear.

i showed my brother and my cousin this and felt fishy abotu it when dude couldn't cite where the samples were from.

i was just too disinterested to spin it back my self :-/

.TeamOne. 01-26-07 12:08 PM

yeah... um those samples come from "lucifer" offa tha black album. it was just taken from the acapella black album then put on a dif. beat. if u remember the lines "jesus, i aint tryin to be facetious" and "niggas tryin ta murda me, so i gotta murda them"
... the "evil messages" have the EXACT same articulation and enunciation as jay-z has on that song. yeah, thats a REALLY interesting coincidence. that preacher was kinda just jumpion to conclusions there...

∆ P E X X 01-26-07 01:37 PM

yeah, but jay z said those things fowards. the recordings have those words manifesting backwards.

La Cosa Nostra 01-26-07 06:37 PM

Jay z is a stooge...

He aint the devil....he aint even that important of a person...

Sir Smash'Alot 01-26-07 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
yeah, but jay z said those things fowards. the recordings have those words manifesting backwards.

The DJ probly put them backwards, im sure he could very easily do it

∆ P E X X 01-26-07 08:40 PM

what do you mean, he took the words that jayz said foward and made them sound backwards? if that's what you're saying that's pretty impossible. if you say something backwards, it has a different sound forwards and vice versa.