RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Question to all of you, just wondering... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243836)

Compose 08-26-07 10:25 PM

Question to all of you, just wondering...

If you had a face, that every single person on earth (close to 7 billion or so i guess) didnt like, and NOBODY would interact with you because of that face, not 1 person, would you change it?

If you say yes you would, then you'd change who you are to fit in, BUT, this isnt your normal shit like choosing whether to be gothic or not or some shit because in real life theres always gonna be a few people who will accept you no matter what, but this is a very huge situation since every single person on earth would dislike you.

and If you said no, then you'd have to live a life of torment basically, you can say that you can handle no human interaction, and you can say now that you can be alone for decades and that you can handle it .......but can you really?

and you cant kill yourself or force anyone to like you cuz they wont budge in this case, personality also doesnt matter in this situation

i'll say which one i chose after some replies i guess

Sir Smash'Alot 08-26-07 10:26 PM

id change that shit

i like some alone time, but i cant be alone my whole life

ThatsWhatSheSaid 08-26-07 10:36 PM

I'd keep it and get jacked, who's gon fuck with me lookin like The Hulkster :shocked:

Logic The Goonie 08-26-07 10:48 PM

I'd change it, because interaction with other people is essential in my book. If the argument against that is "OMG you're changing yourself to fit in!" I say fuck you, because changing my physical features wouldn't directly change who I am, in terms of my personality.

08-26-07 11:02 PM

the net allows me to be accepted no matter what

=D!=D!=D!

KOOL COL-B 08-26-07 11:06 PM

if i loved my face, and everybody didnt like it, then fuck them, i wouldnt change shit.

but im sure that somethang like that would cause me to hate my face wif a passion and want it changed.

i think it'd only be changin yoself to fit in if you did somethang that u dont really want to. but if nobody liked me cuz of my face, i dont think i'd like my face, and i'd probably WANT it to be changed.

so... werd

Crazy Hades 08-26-07 11:14 PM

That is one stupid ass hypothetical situation.

.Ike. 08-27-07 02:49 AM

id change it.......cause i like talking to others.....

and just because my face changed i'd still be the same sports loving, book reading nerd ive always been

La Cosa Nostra 08-27-07 05:13 AM

I'd change it..

We got technology these days so people dont have to live like that.. If you got the dough to utalise it, then fucking by all means...

Whats the point of being miserable in the 21st century....

What are you, a fucking muslim?

Compose 08-27-07 03:21 PM

^I chose to change it, so not sure if that muslim thing was to me or not lol

but yea i'd change it for the reasons most of you said

SOME people, i wont say no names though, find it necessary to keep the face, for stupido reasons

JTR 08-27-07 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Whats the point of being miserable in the 21st century....

What are you, a fucking muslim?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

El Taco 08-27-07 07:27 PM

i'd get a cool mask or something, wear a cape maybe, who knows

Brother Anubis 08-27-07 11:30 PM

Id become a pirate. My parrot would interact with me.