RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   You are not dope........... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193681)

50Cal. 06-02-05 10:20 PM

You are not dope...........

common
spul
zeke

and every other covicted biter who pops shiw like they nice.not only are you a disgrace to hip hop and yourselve for biting you are a waste of air for biting.you are uncreative and lame as fuck for stealing another persons idea you can never be nice cuz you bite the next mans lines.any respect you have is off the next man or in spuls case womans bars so you have no respect at all period your just gay.if your a biter just die and never pop shit :nono:

Dabatos 06-02-05 10:21 PM

:(....................................... i bit before :(.... but haven't done it in like a year :(.. i guess im a disgrace :(.. but its cool.. thats wen i started rappin n knew nothing bout hip hop or shyt

Shift 06-02-05 10:22 PM

no one who is on this site is dope.

J. Luth 06-02-05 10:23 PM

lmao... I ain't bite. Otherwise Strobe wouldn't have unbanned me kid. Other one is the voting for myself on my alias battle. But nah, I didn't bite, so go on wit your gay shit, kid.

V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A 06-02-05 10:42 PM

why would u vote for yaself...just curious

Ms. Get Gully 06-02-05 11:04 PM

because he's stupid..and yea..u did bite pretty much..or thats something he probably calls having a ghost writer...big different. u bit with permission.

Its a me.. Mario 06-03-05 12:07 AM

cali your wack this shit been played out why you gotta bring up past shit.. this was all done when i didnt give a fuck i do poetry and shit now and if you look none of my text has been bitten since that time with flash my first name... shit R - Rated bit and you aint see noone saying shit about him just shut the fuck up you know we better then your lame ass thats why you always gotta be on our nuts... fuck off you stupid fuck and lick my ass while you down there bitch.... fuckin go suck another dick bitch... you aint shit you sound nothing like common you fucking cracker.... get a fucking life and stop livin on the net.... you talk about how you older and mature you aint act it nigga grow the fuck up

the omen 06-03-05 12:42 AM

put me on that list homo

JRoy 06-03-05 01:29 AM

One question Cali..why does it matter too you so much what people do on a rapsite?

Phenom-in-all 06-03-05 02:58 AM

lmao @ how many kids bite on this site. wow.... you copied someone elses lines so you could look "dope" for 12 year olds on the other side of the country that you will never meet, nor sell records to.

This site is for one thing: elevation.

Goto www.I_wanna_be_a_rap_superstar.com until you figure out what that statement means, and THEN come back and continue to up your rap game. For those who continue to drop their OWN stuff, and take feedback from each drop to elevate themselves: Good looks, and no matter how wack you are, be proud that it's your own, and drop hella better next time, and impress some cats. Never think you are "dope" on a rap battle website because you have a handful of dick riders, but understand you've improved when cats start asking YOU for elevation tips.

BiZzO 06-03-05 05:45 AM

cali u no dope muthafucka either fat cunt...

Tremendous 06-03-05 05:47 AM

Who cares who bit, they just won't elevate

Suave 06-03-05 06:50 AM

biting is very bad :(.

BiZzO 06-03-05 07:40 AM

yeah bitin is bad... cause they rippin other ppls shit..

Suave 06-03-05 07:48 AM

indeed, i hate people that take credit for other peoples shit.