RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   how many of you cats graff (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246369)

La Cosa Nostra 05-22-08 07:47 AM

how many of you cats graff

straight up....

this is a hip hop site right?

WhoAmI 05-22-08 07:57 AM

from the age of 11 to about 17 i used to go out bombing n shit

shit was fun as hell except for one time i nearly fell onto the live track on the train tracks...coulda got messy lol

i remember me n my boys graffed up some halfpipe in the park

the council had to take that shit down lool

SUPERVILLAIN 05-22-08 09:33 AM

im a writer. why, whats up with it???

shit, this thread should be moved to hht. wordness.

s.v.

Nynth Degree 05-22-08 12:09 PM

I stencil "MLK R.I.P" around my town. Seriously, it's pretty fun.

Blackmage 05-22-08 06:19 PM

I do.....was that all you wanted or was there a point to the thread?

Mike McGuire 05-22-08 06:31 PM

I never had. But it blows my mind when I go through Atlanta and see the graff and how creative and artistic it is. These people got talent. Personally I like seeing graff when I drive around...i dont know why...its like orgasms in my eyes.

La Cosa Nostra 05-22-08 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
im a writer. why, whats up with it???

shit, this thread should be moved to hht. wordness.

s.v.

jus finding out who puts up around here... to be honest i was hoping cats would post some pics of their peices n we could all just have a big fucking tea party and eat biscuits.... you dig?

i dont tag or do throw ups im strictly into peices n murals.. i put up 'sire'..

ill try n get my mate to use his phone to hook up a pic of the peice im painting.. prolly can show you guys some dope local graff from my area too if your interested...

i been around graff and graff crews pretty much my entire life.. i wanna see if anyone here is actually any good...

SUPERVILLAIN 05-23-08 09:50 AM

^^^cool. yeah...puttin' up our work (in hht) would be dope.

i've had some of my work published in little 'no name' magazines, lol. im undefeated in all of my street battles, i've had my work featured in an "anti-graffiti expose'" in reno, nv. circa 1998. i've worked side by side with n.y. graf legend (and now cali transplant) "stan 153" on numerous occasions (he's my buddy :thumbup:).
umm....yeah.

as of this moment, im inactive...unless i really see something worth my time. lol. shit, ya boy cant risk going to jail just for writing...i have too many responsibilities nowadays. fuck it though, for the hell of it, i might just throw something up for my r.v. fam real soon here. we'll see. :evilgrin:

i repeat, this thread should be moved to hip hop talk. word.

the super

Enygma 05-23-08 03:53 PM

I used to go around tagging "Raen" in Philly. I did a couple other names too, but this is the one that sticks out in my mind the most :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 05-25-08 03:52 AM

fuck tags man.. that shit is so lame...

oi whats a good picture upload site i painted a peice today n got my mate to send me a email message via his phone...

.Eternal. 05-25-08 05:13 AM

TinyPic.com
Imageshack.us

La Cosa Nostra 05-25-08 06:19 AM

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?...onesmallxe9.jpg

freestyled it.. its next to a few other cats who were putting up but i only got him to send the one of mine...

i had another pic i wanted to get that had me in it but the dude who sent the email took it after we left....

supervillian............post something up brother, im keen to see your style

SUPERVILLAIN 05-26-08 06:15 PM

i'll get somethin' up quick here for ya...even if i gotta go bomb sumthin' up just for you. all of my old blackbook remnants are in a storage in nevada...and all of my newer shits in a garage in stockton, lol.

i got ya homie. :thumbup:

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-26-08 06:17 PM

fuck it though...

...if you wanna peep sumthin' real quick, i can drop a sketch and have it up shortly...but i dont have a scanner here...just my camera phone...

...the supe

Cola 05-26-08 06:38 PM

thats a pretty dope picture Nos