RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Week 3 Assignments!!! (everybody) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=76410)

SmokaJoka. 08-28-03 12:55 PM

Week 3 Assignments!!! (everybody)

MUST BE COMPLETED BY NEXT THURSDAY

Da Joka:
Get at least two battles going by next Thursday....if u are already in one then u can count it for this week.....and get ur posts up by 30+.....

.:dirty loCC:.:
post a song up to get critique from other peeps.....and i see u have one battle goin....try to get it over with by next Thursday....and get ur posts up by 30+

24 karat:
get at least four battles going by next Thursday.....if u are already in one then u can count it for this week.....and get ur posts up by 50+

4Fifth:
get at least two battles goin by next Thursday.....make sure they less than 100 posts......drop Zodiac Tyrants in the Songs section......and get ur posts up by 25+ what u have now.....

S.M.L:
get at least one or two battles goin by next Thursday...make sure one of the people u battle has less than 100 posts.....drop the song u let me hear at ur house for the outro of ur CD....and get ur posts up 30+ what u have now.....

Ether:
get at least one battle goin now...and get it over with...i saw ur last callout never went through.....and make sure they have less than 100 posts......also...post a song up in the Songs section to get critiqued...and get ur posts up 15+ what u have now...at least....

Zell:
get at least two battles goin by next Thursday.....i see ur last one was a no show....but nice try......make sure they BOTH have less than 100 posts....and get ur posts up 40+ what u have now....

Killa Beast(BTC):
post at least two songs up in the Songs section and get critiqued by members......and get one TEXT battle goin by next Thursday...make sure they have less than 100 posts.....and get ur posts up by 15+ what u have now

K0r3:
get at least two battles goin now....make sure they have less than 100 posts...i know it's hard to get shit straight...but keep it up and u will elevate......and get ur posts up 20+ what u have now.....

**~SynText~**:
get at least three battles goin by next Thursday....if u are already in a battle then it can count for this week's assignment.....make sure at least two of them have less than 100 posts.....and get ur posts up 30+ what u have now

peace
4:20

4Fifth 08-29-03 06:29 AM

say please fucka!.. btw,.. what da fuck are u gonna do for ur week3 assignment?
HU, ANSWER ME U BASTID!! lol.. j/k

SmokaJoka. 08-29-03 10:12 PM

lol.....i dropped a collab with Inkonspikuouz in the Open Mic...u ought to check it......so far everyone that's read it has given it a 10.....and i've had one battle in the past day...about to get ready to do another one....

peace

Killa Beast(BTC) 08-30-03 05:44 PM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

he told you
lol

you know how the battle situation go
and iam trying to get active

4Fifth 08-31-03 08:05 AM

yeah thanx.. rub it in killa.. ya fuckface.lol

S.M.L 08-31-03 09:59 PM

will try but don't know if i can be on enough....got in trouble this past weekend (InvaliD & Smoka know what i mean)

peace

Killa Beast(BTC) 08-31-03 10:40 PM

Who Changed My post

This Is Dirtay

*Fallsa Asleep*

xHellEvatioNx 09-01-03 11:49 AM

ehh its hard to get 20 posts if you cant really post on NEthing.. lol yeah cuz i cant vote on battles... i guess ima have to make a whooooole buncha open mics lol

SmokaJoka. 09-01-03 04:57 PM

nah^^i posted in the hip hop community thing or whatever that talked about rappers to get my post up quickly

peace

Da Joka 09-01-03 10:55 PM

im in one...its gone horribly wrong...both dropped 2 bars.....yes 4 lines....*shrugs* w/e im winning 1-0 but no one is voting....does a poetry battle count??? cuz im in one of those....tryin my best to be active bro u know me lol

SmokaJoka. 09-02-03 02:25 PM

yeah it's all coo.....as long as it's a battle...lol.....keep up the good work and try to stay as active as u can....

peace

Da Joka 09-02-03 06:53 PM

werd no doubt....

im workin on puttin out my book too sooooo

**~SynText~** 09-03-03 01:50 AM

ayo i'm done with mines aight................