RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I can't battle... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145269)

Youngun 08-26-04 08:59 AM

I can't battle...

i can rap and everything but i find it hard to battle... i find it hard to diss the opponent in the shortest words possible and i find it hard to find disses... so when i goto post a battle verse up its weak as hell!!!

anyone got any tips for me??

Yvonne 08-26-04 09:16 AM

how comne ur recs 1-0??'...o well all u gatta do is see ur opponent as a wack fuck diss him tell him "you as wack as a handicapped kid with some psyco syndrome" all u gatta do is say things like that and find words that rhyme....i guess my lil help wunt help u..but u can as well go to the tutorials on backstage....u could get more help from therre too....

holla

plustwo 08-26-04 09:18 AM

yo influence the only reason you got that win cos i came as wack as hell n your verse wasn't even that good... i got respect foe you though...

making a thread saying you cant battle.... least you honest

GangsStarShit 08-26-04 09:19 AM

*looks at post suspiciously as it suonds like a certain help seeking faggot*

Hmm sounds like sum1 ima investigate

Yvonne 08-26-04 09:22 AM

^^lol

In-Vision 08-26-04 09:24 AM

jokes jokes jokes...make jokes about your opponent...make fun of their name...make fun of something they've said...make fun of there record...make fun of how they look...make fun of there sig...make fun of their avatar...and don't just...."your name is gay..okay"..try putting some complexity into it...set your joke up.....or as we like to call it..."punchline" in the first line...and than in the 2nd line...reveal where the joke is goin....start with that...and than you can start workin on multis...and all that other tricky shit.....good luck...i hope this helped a bit

Youngun 08-26-04 09:32 AM

wtf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsStarShit
*looks at post suspiciously as it suonds like a certain help seeking faggot*

Hmm sounds like sum1 ima investigate

yo all im doing is bein honest n trying to elevate and i find it hard to battle is it a crime to ask foe help! theres no need coming up in this thread hatin am onl

lil C.A.L.I 08-26-04 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXtayve
how comne ur recs 1-0??'...o well all u gatta do is see ur opponent as a wack fuck diss him tell him "you as wack as a handicapped kid with some psyco syndrome" all u gatta do is say things like that and find words that rhyme....i guess my lil help wunt help u..but u can as well go to the tutorials on backstage....u could get more help from therre too....

holla

thats all i do also

GangsStarShit 08-26-04 09:38 AM

Na i'll let ya off as the IM isn't an aol 1...but be careful don't do this too much or u'll be accused as being Sinner...

plustwo 08-26-04 09:59 AM

im sure it was sinner who asked me for elevation help... im sure of it

Poppa Kap 08-26-04 10:47 AM

haha if this is sinner again...aka energy aka outsider.

but for real.

go tutorials, i NEVER read them till a few weeks back & they are pretty good. In particular the Feeble Mind & Baron Mynd threads are helpful. I may write a deep tutorial & see if it helps, its not I think I am perfect but I knio what people wanna see.

Kayem 08-26-04 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plustwo
yo influence the only reason you got that win cos i came as wack as hell n your verse wasn't even that good... i got respect foe you though...

Looks Like You Always Come "Wack As Hell" ....... Nice record By Tha Way ..... Seems To Me Tha Wrong Person Started This Thread ........

plustwo 08-26-04 10:58 AM

hahaha your a funny lil bitch arnt ya...

distilled 08-26-04 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plustwo

Came wack as hell??

looks like you did that a whole 14 times hoe

CLAPPED CLAP CLAPPED E-STYLE!!!

Kayem 08-26-04 10:59 AM

Lets Battle And We'll See How Fuckin Funny It Is ..................