RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Since Mim closed the other thread...Tero (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231402)

Tha .Q 07-09-06 11:08 PM

Since Mim closed the other thread...Tero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Q, theres a difference.

What did enygmas daughter do? What did serbness do? Are we dissing serbness to his parents for no reason?

Without getting too hypothetical, let's use a symbolic child cuz I don't want to use Enygma's daughter as an example. Serb instigated this for no reason. So, that does make him wrong on that account. However, Serbness is someone's son, brotha, friend, cousin, etc...

Calling him all sorts of names in retaliation is doing the same thing you're pissed at him for doing...

Do you think Serb's mom would like to hear people call him a MORON, Idiot, DUmb, Stupid, etc?

No.

Now, Serb may need some decency. But, that still doesn't excuse the fact that everyone here is guilty of this shit in one way or the other.

I'm guilty. You're guilty. Enygma is guilty. We're all guilty.

Ysdat 07-09-06 11:09 PM

<guilty .:(

Magic5 07-09-06 11:10 PM

You can't complain about me closing that thread, though. It was against the rules of the forum and completely uncalled for.

Young Kidd (LM) 07-09-06 11:11 PM

I'll admit we are all hyprocrits on this in some fashion.

But' Calling Serb, Idiotic, or a Moron. Wouldn't bring the same kind of anger from his mother that it would bring from Him telilng someone he would rape there daughter.

I think there is two big of a difference in the two insults here to judge it the way you say. But i do get what you mean in the fact that we are all guilty of this.

Indeph 07-09-06 11:12 PM

Shut the fuck up. You eliminated the line of decency with twisted Logic. Where's enygmas daughter? How old is she? That's a man's daughter and obviously he's gonna be extra touchy with her respect. I wouldnt want anyone having sex with my sister or daughter, but does that mean im not gonna have sex at all? Get the FUCK out of here.

Young Kidd (LM) 07-09-06 11:13 PM

Me Or Q.........

ILL GEE 07-09-06 11:14 PM

i never once called anyone's mom or kid or family member out... i deal with the individual i got a problem with... if a dude is acting like an asshole omma call him an asshole... plain and simple... it got nothing to do with his relatives who at most times don't even know RV exists... at least when you attack the individual you are in a sense giving them a chance to retaliate... My kids don't have the luxury to retaliate to kats like Serb... they don't even come to RV... i wouldn't let them if they wanted too... but that shyt was wrong... if you had kids you'd understand more

Indeph 07-09-06 11:14 PM

Talking to mimesis. He really gets on my nerves.

Tha .Q 07-09-06 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid_Sense
I'll admit we are all hyprocrits on this in some fashion.

But' Calling Serb, Idiotic, or a Moron. Wouldn't bring the same kind of anger from his mother that it would bring from Him telilng someone he would rape there daughter.

I think there is two big of a difference in the two insults here to judge it the way you say. But i do get what you mean in the fact that we are all guilty of this.

I understand that. But, if you think about it, what Enygma and everyone is saying to Serb is WORSE than what he did because Enygma's daughter can't hear/read what Serb said. Only Enygma can see it. That's his child so he feels that way understandably. If Serb has low self esteem, calling him every name in the book isn't going to teach him why you don't instigate what he did against Enygma. It's a cycle of bull shit that has to stop with someone.

At the end of the day, they're just words...So, is there a better way to teach Serb a "lesson"? Probably

Tha .Q 07-09-06 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Shut the fuck up. You eliminated the line of decency with twisted Logic. Where's enygmas daughter? How old is she? That's a man's daughter and obviously he's gonna be extra touchy with her respect. I wouldnt want anyone having sex with my sister or daughter, but does that mean im not gonna have sex at all? Get the FUCK out of here.

and yet, you'll be having sex with SOMEONE'S sister and daughter.

And, I understand why Enygma is touchy...That still doesn't justify everyone attacking Serb like that, esp. when everyone in a twist of IRONY is doing the same thing.

Indeph 07-09-06 11:16 PM

Words are the foundation for ideas and force that gives us the ability to comprehend the world. If I hit a man in the arm the pain will fade away, if I say something to him he'll think about it for the rest of his life untill he finds a way to deal with it. Dont belittle the power of a word.

Young Kidd (LM) 07-09-06 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
I understand that. But, if you think about it, what Enygma and everyone is saying to Serb is WORSE than what he did because Enygma's daughter can't hear/read what Serb said. Only Enygma can see it. That's his child so he feels that way understandably. If Serb has low self esteem, calling him every name in the book isn't going to teach him why you don't instigate what he did against Enygma. It's a cycle of bull shit that has to stop with someone.

At the end of the day, they're just words...So, is there a better way to teach Serb a "lesson"? Probably

I Completely see where this is coming from, I just feel strongly about it for some reason, I think in a way its worse for Enyg, because it is his daughter, and the fact that she cant see or read it makes him feel compelled to retaliate for someone he loves dearly. But then I see in a way how it's way bad for serb also. Damn..lol contradicting views are a bitch.

Terumoto 07-09-06 11:17 PM

Quote:
Without getting too hypothetical, let's use a symbolic child cuz I don't want to use Enygma's daughter as an example. Serb instigated this for no reason. So, that does make him wrong on that account. However, Serbness is someone's son, brotha, friend, cousin, etc...

Calling him all sorts of names in retaliation is doing the same thing you're pissed at him for doing...

Do you think Serb's mom would like to hear people call him a MORON, Idiot, DUmb, Stupid, etc?

No.

Now, Serb may need some decency. But, that still doesn't excuse the fact that everyone here is guilty of this shit in one way or the other.

I'm guilty. You're guilty. Enygma is guilty. We're all guilty.

Let me ask you this... Do you think serbs mom would like to hear her son saying what he said?

Magic5 07-09-06 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph

What the fuck are you talking about? I CLOSED A THREAD. My only post in there was, "If you (talking to Serbness) make another thread like this I'll have you permantently banned." I don't even know what you're referring to because I haven't done anything. Serbness was talking about raping Enygma's daughter and then I closed the thread because that's fucking bullshit. I didn't eliminate any "line of decency," so YOU get the fuck out of here.

Indeph 07-09-06 11:19 PM

Quote:
and yet, you'll be having sex with SOMEONE'S sister and daughter.

And, I understand why Enygma is touchy...That still doesn't justify everyone attacking Serb like that, esp. when everyone in a twist of IRONY is doing the same thing.

Obviously I would be. I have a level of respect for everybody untill I see a reason for disrespect. MOst people would fight for their fam wether they're wrong or right. I would. What makes it even worse is enygmas daughter DID NOTHING. If someone even fuckin talked about my GIRLFRIEND i would kill them, are you seriously even questioning the reasoning for what makes disrespecting serb better than him takling about raping his daughter. You kidding me?