RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Oyd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232343)

Blackmage 07-25-06 02:09 PM

Oyd

Bored as fuck,Hey, anybody from OYD wanna battle besides Jay 286...

Jay Rose 07-25-06 02:32 PM

haha oh besides me i see huh......haha btw we are even again im takin the battle home man

Blackmage 07-25-06 04:49 PM

Have fun man, you are getting more popular than me...

Jay Rose 07-25-06 06:09 PM

yea true its sad.....voting is like highschool here, whoever is most popular gets the votes.....you already know what i think of our battle i told you in the battle....stay up son...

Ebircs 07-25-06 07:16 PM

wtfs that mean in ur sig black?

Ca'lam 07-25-06 11:45 PM

eh, why are you callin us out to battle... ?

Czar Bishop 07-26-06 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca'lam
eh, why are you callin us out to battle... ?

He's a "soul clapper". W/e the hell that means. Jp.

Wordz AhGod 07-26-06 02:20 AM

I use to clap souls...Hay mage. I'll battle you. 16 to 20 lines man. dont pussy out dawg.

Wordz AhGod 07-26-06 02:21 AM

sorry...this is audio man...I aint doing that yet. I'll smash you in text if you down though.

ILL GEE 07-26-06 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
sorry...this is audio man...I aint doing that yet. I'll smash you in text if you down though.

huh?.... you not doing audio?... wait.... how you get into OYD without doing audio?

Wordz AhGod 07-26-06 12:15 PM

I do audio. Just wont battle in audio till I get my shit set up right man.

Blackmage 07-26-06 01:25 PM

Jay....yea tis all good if you take the battle, it's been open longer than madonna

Ebrics...I'm RV's official promoter and i make mixtapes with all my favorite songs from you guys. I bump them and when people here, hear them they ask about it and i tell them about you. those people on my sig either have fans now or have people asking about them

Ca'lam...I will never say this again so look carefully*sigh* Carson jet was right *gag* You guys have all the real audio talent that i haven't battled and now that i'm no longer OYD I guess i can battle you guys

Words ahgod...First time you threw the fight, second time you no showed, i'm good, besides this account doesn't really do text anymore

Blackmage 07-26-06 01:31 PM

sides i'm not jet and i'm not beefin, i personally don't feel like battling all of you, you're just the most active audio heads and you guys would proly actually show.

Ebircs 07-26-06 02:28 PM

oh...no doubt, good deal.........

yea i don't really battle here no more tho...RV's voting shit is jokes

Wordz AhGod 07-26-06 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
Words ahgod...First time you threw the fight, second time you no showed, i'm good, besides this account doesn't really do text anymore

wtf? did we battle before? I remember getting at you onece in the cypher and that was it really.