RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Graduate (Still Goin' No Where) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161039)

villagepimp 11-19-04 01:39 PM

Graduate (Still Goin' No Where)

(chorus)
As I walk across this stage I turn the last page in this book called Painful Times at Lawson High...
and I got no where to go... still I... got no where to go...

This is the revolution the rap evolution...where the institution gets shunned in all absolution...
And the students that do it ain't cool wit me...they fluent in mind truancy... now who wit me...
Drop it like Jonnie Morton I'm abortin'... y'alls lives...all while your alive and tryin' to be important...
Your diction is all fiction it's been written that the pimpin' isn't quittin' he's still hittin'...
I'm shittin' on you cats I mean kittens... snitches... you bitches get stitches and I'm here to fix this...
Adaptation to your infatuation of gay masturbation is not what I'm here for it's the graduation...
I'm sayin'... fuck all you bitches in espanol... Your gettin' chewed up like a can of skoal...
The stage is set... pissin' on yourselves ya legs get wet... the shit I've said I will never regret...

(chorus x2)
As I walk across this stage I turn the last page in this book called Painful Times at Lawson High...

Now tow words fuck you... I was told... dude, Lawson shunned you... cold but I didn't listen...
I'm pissin' on the graves of the slaves of the ones who raped my fame in my home stadium...
I'm crackin' craniums... slappin' their radius... rat tat tat tat like we be playin' drums...
I'm a graduate who's glad as shit to be out of prison... I'm performing an exorcism on my body that's been risen...
I arose from the ashes of hate clashes to attend classes and spit acid and hit bastards...
Im a phoenix... so you could call me state capitol... I got the ears of the people... white, black and all...
Three X I'm under rated leavin' whole cities evacuated when I come on tour cuz I'm flat out nasty...
My past be one of those you forget it's been shit and I tabulated that I will win this but lastly...
I wanna grab my diploma and kiss my momma on the cheek and show my class how I wanna speak...
Xplicit content... Make you vomit and leave kids in a coma all the way from maine to california...

(chorus)

Two worlds one right one wrong one life one song... I made it finally... I did it... now I see..
One vision of winnin' y'alls hearts will my smarts and these kids pushin' carts singin' my chart tops...
I'm just warming up like pop tarts in a toaster... you called me a poser but I put it all in work...
With a smirk and a coke I provoked all the hate but I wrote my way outta depression...
I'm not impressin' no body I am somebody to only me and me only... still none of you can hold me...
I can't wait to get out... and shout victory... I won the rout... picture me... bitch just picture me...

Lookin' for some feedback... yours truely the pimp himself...

24 hours to drop a link where u GAVE PROPER FEED-BACK or this will be CLOSED.......
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170871

Retro 11-19-04 01:58 PM

Yo That Was Tite......I liked the humour part of it..and the reality of it all..Nice Vocab, Good Imagination....and dope rhyming.....9/10 Keep It Up :)

jr freeze 11-19-04 01:58 PM

that was a dope drop yo holdin P.I.N.K down son i was feeling this 8/10 keep comin with that hot shit .....

villagepimp 11-19-04 01:58 PM

thanks man... think pink...

Diggity505 11-19-04 02:12 PM

Damn...that was pretty tight. You really got some skill.

villagepimp 11-19-04 02:20 PM

Thanks man... appreciate the feedback.

JPoll 11-19-04 02:28 PM

seriously I'm going to be blunt...haha i bet you think that means i didn't like it...

No it was really good man, felt lot's of emotion, you keep on getting better with your open mics , I like to see a little time put in like this on ehad...

1st- sick, maybe too many multi's(yeah I said it, it flowed ridiculously well but took a little bit away from the story.
2nd- pure sickness.
3rd-same

man i'm impressed your dope vp, keep it up...
true vets 4 life, jokes peace...

villagepimp 11-19-04 02:29 PM

weerd up jpoll...

thanks for the feedback *wipes tear* means alot... j/p

yeah true vets 4 life brah...

*GHOSTE* 11-19-04 02:29 PM

yo dis was some dope shit...to me it was a kinda emotional humor thing...it was like some eminem shit...9.5/10...PINK...~1~...

villagepimp 11-19-04 02:31 PM

weerd man... thanks for the feedback

uppin'...

Speats 11-19-04 02:38 PM

Yah i got to admit that it dope....dont think pink...think Da Rip;)

Speats 11-19-04 02:39 PM

yah kinda eminem style and thats a quality did i like to hear

villagepimp 11-19-04 02:39 PM

thanks for the feedback... but i'm not in pink I'm in the council.

lol.. but thanks

distilled 11-19-04 02:40 PM

THis was nice man, you can tell you put heart and soul into, you really don't like that place huh. Your lines all worked, tho some were slightly stretched, this had some depth, and shit, I jsut thought it was dope man, all the way, just flowin through.

Nice.

villagepimp 11-19-04 02:41 PM

Thanks bro... I 'preciate it...

btw pm me the new council password vinch the wench didn't pm me the right one...