RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Q & The Rainbow Coalition DISS!!" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205660)

∆ P E X X 08-22-05 11:42 PM

"Q & The Rainbow Coalition DISS!!"

Some quick-ass shit I threw together but oohh fuckin man. Niggas just don't learn man. LOLOLLOLOL Come get me bbbiiitccchhhhhesss!!!

http://doom2.dmusic.com - "Q & The Rainbow Coalition DISS!!"

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...839&postcount=4
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...56&postcount=10

Know-Gimix 08-23-05 12:11 AM

"Im runnin low on dickriders, and I think I seen some new members- so ima go post my pics again"--- yoooo!!.... haha this shit was worth typin and pressin enter foreal-- track was real aggressive, mad punches, but the outro/adlibs made that shit hillarious--good job. 1

Tha Q. 08-23-05 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
"Im runnin low on dickriders, and I think I seen some new members- so ima go post my pics again"--- yoooo!!.... haha this shit was worth typin and pressin enter foreal-- track was real aggressive, mad punches, but the outro/adlibs made that shit hillarious--good job. 1

u aint got to spare his feelings

it sucked...be honest

lol

the omen 08-23-05 12:21 AM

lol aight, honestly i dont like dooms music usualy.. but there was sum aight shyt in here, flow was aight.... voice came off w/ delivery better than i've heard on ya older shyt, i like the "down for tha count" line... n lmao at the lady fiya shyt man... lol, u said alot of tru ass shyt about q in this... but my fav was the lady fiya impression, aka "dike tyson" lmao... awww man... it was a better skit than n e thing else, but this was honestly tha best i heardfrom u... still not my typa shyt, but i can recognize improvement... this DOES not mean i respect you tho.... just bein real...

..Decree.. 08-23-05 12:37 AM

ROFL shit was dope dooms...lovin tha down for tha count line an oj line flow was good etc...lmfao am still laughin ...........=1=

∆ P E X X 08-23-05 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
lol aight, honestly i dont like dooms music usualy.. but there was sum aight shyt in here, flow was aight.... voice came off w/ delivery better than i've heard on ya older shyt, i like the "down for tha count" line... n lmao at the lady fiya shyt man... lol, u said alot of tru ass shyt about q in this... but my fav was the lady fiya impression, aka "dike tyson" lmao... awww man... it was a better skit than n e thing else, but this was honestly tha best i heardfrom u... still not my typa shyt, but i can recognize improvement... this DOES not mean i respect you tho.... just bein real...

Man, if that's the case, you must not have listened to any of my tracks in a solid 2 months. Oh yeah, this still don't mean I like you or your wack tracks. Just being real :finger:

Oh yeh, 'fore I forget

Phenom-in-all 08-23-05 04:00 PM

LOL @ "I'll have you like seasme street hookers - goin down for the count line". ROFL. Hella punches in here, but the funniest shit was about him posting about his new job, etc. He just posted a new one about his pic. POINT AND CASE. Yea, q got ripped, course he's gon come in here and say it was wack, cause all that shit in there was the truth. Word.

Acuity 08-23-05 04:12 PM

listening:

ur voice is too grimey...LOL @ the new shoes....LOL @ new job...werd ur preaching bout Q..its all fact...Q lives wid his moms?ha...ur quality is real nice on this man...closet bar is raw...diss-own wordplay was tight...LOL @ "aint you make a track about sucking MY DICK" LO>>>>FUCKIN OWNAGE...lol @ lady fiya outro...L VERACITY IS GETTING OWNED----> DIKE TYSON LMAOOOOO...ouch!.....werd yall all need to battle...

dopeness dooms...

B.I.G. 08-23-05 04:39 PM

nice diss.....

but who the fuck is Q... lol

I didn't liked the beat, but overall it was funny

∆ P E X X 08-23-05 06:58 PM

Phen, word, lol. Dude came at me outta no whee on some bitch shit so he got handled. buuttt ooooooooooohh I dare a bitch to call me out. The amount of shit about all three of these fruitbaskets is rediculous.

Acuity: lol Dyke Tyson. Sometimes a motherfucker should know when to STFU and not get involved. Her and LF are classic cases. Mind ya bizniss hoe. Not bad for a kid with a lisp huh? :rolleyes:

Ax, long story.

∆ P E X X 08-24-05 02:38 PM

hot air balloon on this shit.

TitoBronsky 08-24-05 06:42 PM

WOW>........................

this right here was hot.... lol........ killin the gay walker wit Dynomite???? LMAO..... damn........ rhymes belong in the closet.......where your sexuality was.... LOL.... wow.... yea....... too many quotables up in here.......id be keyin the whole verse.... but this was good right here......

yall two keep goin at it like this....... the animosity is creating hella good tracks... lol.....

keep droppin nigga

'respect'

[.:D:.] 08-26-05 12:59 AM

lol...man..the intro was funny yo..and a nice flow and delivery yo..shit was funny fa real..and u said this was only a lil bit yo..so thats good too..for a diss this is nice ckuz it actually had disses and joint man..lol outro is ok..i like the part when u was talkin about LV and the lisp..

∆ P E X X 08-26-05 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
lol...man..the intro was funny yo..and a nice flow and delivery yo..shit was funny fa real..and u said this was only a lil bit yo..so thats good too..for a diss this is nice ckuz it actually had disses and joint man..lol outro is ok..i like the part when u was talkin about LV and the lisp..

lol word man. how the fuck's somebody gonna diss me for a lisp that i don't got, when the chick that reams you with the strap-on's got a MEAN one?!!

But yeah man, this shit is straight-up tip of the iceburg 1-hr wrote&record shit. I'm waitin for them clowns to make their track(s) son. Guarantee you aint' see jiddacckk shiddiitt yet :evil: Call my bluff, hoes. I dare you.

[.:D:.] 08-26-05 03:04 AM

aight but can u go leave some feed on m track :)