RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sean Carters Upcoming Death (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165792)

NewKid 12-12-04 11:48 PM

Sean Carters Upcoming Death

Yo Im Not Sure If This Is True Or Not But I Heard Jay-z Is Gonna Die In A Few Years.......realli Jay-z Isn't 4rm Marcy His Family Always Had Money And He Doesnt Write His Music Some1 Ghost Writes It 4 Him,some Dude 4rm Marcy Projects Who Writes Jay-z Music Is Supposed Ta Be Killin Jay-z Bcus Jay-z Dont Give Him His Credit That He Needs N Otha Shit And If Jay-z Was Really 4rm Marcy How Come He Never Has N E Pepl 4rm Marcy Besides Bleek N His Video Thats Tha Reason R.kelly Is Suing Jay-z Bcus R.kelly Wrote Some Of Jay-z's Lyrics On Unfinished Business N Thats Y Him N Beyonce Broke Up Bcus Jay-z N Beyonce Know That Some Guy Is Supposed Ta Kill Him................... Im Not Sure If This Is True But I Got This 4rm A Dude Name John Que 4rm Philly Who Produces Beats 4 Beanie Siegel And Eve

McImage 12-13-04 12:25 AM

i don't know about this assassination atempt...

but i do know that once Jay-Z became famous, he hasn't written his own lyrics, he's bitten/recycled/had ghostwriters...

but if he gets killed... huh... interesting...

Ike 12-13-04 12:28 AM

hmm not so sure about this....and u know eve and siegel producer? hook me up man....lol

50Cal. 12-13-04 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewKid
Yo Im Not Sure If This Is True Or Not But I Heard Jay-z Is Gonna Die In A Few Years.......realli Jay-z Isn't 4rm Marcy His Family Always Had Money And He Doesnt Write His Music Some1 Ghost Writes It 4 Him,some Dude 4rm Marcy Projects Who Writes Jay-z Music Is Supposed Ta Be Killin Jay-z Bcus Jay-z Dont Give Him His Credit That He Needs N Otha Shit And If Jay-z Was Really 4rm Marcy How Come He Never Has N E Pepl 4rm Marcy Besides Bleek N His Video Thats Tha Reason R.kelly Is Suing Jay-z Bcus R.kelly Wrote Some Of Jay-z's Lyrics On Unfinished Business N Thats Y Him N Beyonce Broke Up Bcus Jay-z N Beyonce Know That Some Guy Is Supposed Ta Kill Him................... Im Not Sure If This Is True But I Got This 4rm A Dude Name John Que 4rm Philly Who Produces Beats 4 Beanie Siegel And Eve

your a dick for writing this jay did 99 problems in marcy projects he ghostwrites for people how can someone ghost write for a ghostwriter he wrote still dre :nono: and he did madddddd videos in marcy stupid where im from/cant knok the hustle/hard knock life and like 20 others 99 problems just to name a new one.dont ever make a dumb thread like this again nobodys killing hov :nono:

GBless 12-13-04 01:20 AM

your a dick for writing this jay did 99 problems in marcy projects he ghostwrites for people how can someone ghost write for a ghostwriter he wrote still dre and he did madddddd videos in marcy stupid where im from/cant knok the hustle/hard knock life and like 20 others 99 problems just to name a new one.dont ever make a dumb thread like this again nobodys killing hov

werd....

M-Eazy 12-13-04 01:24 AM

^wow!!! i second that...this is just a stupid idioc thread..that just show how many hating people there are in tha world...and to that asshole who said sumthing about jay being a biter...GET A FUCKIN LIFE YOU PUNK ROCK BEEZY...u know how many rappers bit off jay? some of ur favorites bit off that nigga...stop skimming thru music, and listen to tha shit...and get tupac and all them otha rappers ya'll love, dicks out ya mouths...this is a dumb thread...even if it was about someone else i wouldnt believe it, cause it just sounds stupid...

*just when i thought RV couldnt get more ignorant*

McImage 12-13-04 05:04 AM

how bout you get off Jay-Z's dick, there has been sooooooo many proofs that he's biten, don't make me pull out the links...

Shibby' [".]<-- 12-13-04 06:31 AM

Wow. That's All I Can Say.
Beside's Shut The Fuck Up.

High-Dro 12-13-04 07:08 AM

if he ain't actually from marcy then y wouldn't everyone who is from marcy tell the world that he's lying??????

..Decree.. 12-13-04 07:54 AM

jay an beyonce broke up...?.?.?.:(

SUPERVILLAIN 12-13-04 08:03 AM

jays the man......period.

*sarcastic voice*

put it this way...even if jay had the problems that you're assuming he has...wouldnt it be an easy fix to just buy off any complications/extortionists that'd he would have to deal with? hmmmmm? $300,000,000.00 goes along way in the projects. damn....and isnt he the v.p. of def jam now? yeah, you're right........paying some schmuck to keep quiet and to ease any and all warfare on the streets would be insane. we all know he couldnt afford that.

...damn haters............i feel your weakness. whatever though..........if it brings you eternal happiness. *claps*

...the super...

d-dre 12-13-04 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaSkriptz
jay an beyonce broke up...?.?.?.:(

nah they just keepin it on da low :nono:

ah who got balls big enough fuckin wit hov

nobody ain't that dumb

he could put a price for that nigga life

McImage 12-13-04 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-dre
nah they just keepin it on da low :nono:

ah who got balls big enough fuckin wit hov

nobody ain't that dumb

he could put a price for that nigga life

same coulda said about Big and Tupac you know...

Compose 12-13-04 04:28 PM

lmfao @ jay-z "assasination" he aint that big...he dont deserve the title assasination if he gets killed...its just a murder
but anyway yea he bit shit all the time jay is eh...wont bother me if he dies

peace

M-Eazy 12-13-04 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McImage
how bout you get off Jay-Z's dick, there has been sooooooo many proofs that he's biten, don't make me pull out the links...

ur animated...i'll murder u in rhymes...however u want it...pull them links out...u know how many rappers bit off jay-z? u a hating ass punk rock beezy, and u dont deserve to have a comp, cus u make ignorant ass comments...u didnt say nuthin to CALI, and he disagreed with u...get off my nuts bitch