RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Moderator (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=60851)

RythmicTendicies 06-25-03 12:19 PM

I'm not one of those newbies who are screaming to become a mod, i just wanna know what the sorta requirments are, not that i'm gonna become one, i was just always curious about what it takes...

hit me back!

Autistic 06-25-03 11:42 PM

ha...this nigger^

dawgg dont make stupid ass threads like dis sayin u wanna kno tha requirements for bein a mod cuz ur just basically sayin "i wanna be a mod".

dumbass

Perfekt 06-26-03 01:41 AM

^^^^YA but im not an ass so I'll answer the question...
First of all Mods do not care about your battle status, they want you to frequently post, answer a lot of ppls questions, and be overal helpful to RB.com. They will soon notice you and with the beef goin on between some of the mods a spot might open up soon...

RythmicTendicies 06-26-03 11:05 AM

Quote:
not that i'm gonna become one, i was just always curious about what it takes...

read that dawg, I used to post on various forums and was always curious about what requirments you needed for each one, I don't particualry have an interest in becoming a mod, i post on RB so people can see my lyrics not beacuse i wanna be able to "Open" and "close" threads...

Perfekt 06-27-03 03:01 PM

If you wanna noe look at my post above...

Mystik Mind 07-01-03 09:06 PM

^^Word...I Aint Sure But I Dont Think Ya Get Ya Mod Status By Askin...I Aint Sayin U R But Incase Sum1 Does...Also I Think Ya Gotta Be Loyal 2 RB And Not Spam Other Sites And Diss RB...

Derive 07-04-03 12:41 AM

ok here are the requirements for becomming a MOD

you must be very active on RB, you must be posting in threads frequently but not garbage posts, you must be answering and hellping out everyone that needs help even the MODS,if you keep up the good work and the MODS see you then they will talk about it and you will probably get a spot, you really just gotta be VERY helpful

VeTeReN Mc 07-08-03 12:57 AM

uhhhhhhh yea they got it purple haze..by the way..back in da dayz u use to be wak..im happy u elevated..an stopped lossin..

Derive 07-08-03 12:59 AM

who are u veteren??

G.Hod 07-08-03 10:06 PM

A simple question turns to beef. . How does this happen in over 50% of the threads on RB? Christ.

To answer your question, you can help out without being dubbed a "mod" any time. . If you see a problem or have a suggestion, just raise it to one of the moderators, and, in due time, you'll surely have a spot. Good Luck in your pursuit.

RythmicTendicies 07-09-03 07:22 AM

Thanx Everyone, Sorry I Didn't Reply Sooner, But i Havn't Looked At Q&A in A While..:)

Bazzy 07-09-03 09:04 AM

Alldig and The End will choose MOD's when they think they deserve the spot

Dont PM either of them because they just get pissed off and that deflates your chance of being Moderater.

Dont ask in any threads neither........

Closed.