RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Free Execution (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237295)

Tha .Q 11-18-06 09:40 AM

Free Execution

Check me out

http://www.soundclick.com/qakaprox

^^Click on "Free Execution"

Beats: 1st beat is Biggie's "Dead Wrong"...2nd beat is MC Lyte's "Paper Thin"

Lyrics: Q

Concept: Fuck the lispy one...If he wants more...I'll turn this into full fledged war

Holla

Maleficent 11-18-06 09:45 AM

LOL, very nice.

Tha .Q 11-18-06 10:12 AM

^^Much appreciated

Zone Out 11-18-06 10:51 AM

wtf happened to the song forum?
you aint slick mothafucka
post ya fuckin tracks THERE not HERE!

Zone Out 11-18-06 10:54 AM

This shit is wack too nigga

Acuity 11-18-06 01:55 PM

this sum muffled ass, weakness

disses like this diss yaself

i hope prahject buries you.

Tha .Q 11-18-06 02:05 PM

1st of all, everyone in this thread is wack except for me. So, fuck what you think.

2nd off, if yall idiots on RV haven't realized by now that my disses aren't like you alls BORING/WEAK shit, then you're dumber than I thought.

Now, get off my nuts and go fuck ya mother.

nuff said.

P To Tha R! 11-18-06 02:09 PM

u gotta really post it here to get views danggg sumbody desperate..and u the only dope nigga in the thread...nope..acuity will shit on u and so wud zon e out and ull see what i do later on tonight..oh and maelficiant a text head most likely so his opinion is like ya skill....NOTHING 2 me..coward..

P To Tha R! 11-18-06 02:11 PM

Oh and btw..im not down to go back and forth with you after im done with my diss..YOU EITHER shut up or set up...feel me queer boy?

Tha .Q 11-18-06 02:14 PM

Im not ya father...So, Im not gonna repeat myself hard head.

All Zone out has in his favor is a distinct voice...that WACK WORDS proceed from..

Acuity is str8 up garbage...can't understand a fuckin word out his mouth...And, when I do manage to catch one, it's usually, "BLAH BLAH""

As for you, lil bitch, drop ya lil comeback. Apexx is a better rapper than you and he couldn't even kill me with a loaded fuckin gun. I thought my "net career" was over.
hmm?

Cot damn u people are stupid...If you haven't figured it out already, you can't KILL A IDEA.

P To Tha R! 11-18-06 02:18 PM

it's AN idea didnt u go school nigga? lol punk bitch...anddd DONT DUCK...where do u live in DC or name a spot in DC lets bang it out cos i wanna know if u real or not..but im pretty sure u fake...cos u do talk about chicks in ure tracks and we both know u a dildo hopper..so u saying ull clap me...then clap me

.Eternal. 11-18-06 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
1st of all, everyone in this thread is wack except for me. So, fuck what you think.
2nd off, if yall idiots on RV haven't realized by now that my disses aren't like you alls BORING/WEAK shit, then you're dumber than I thought.

Now, get off my nuts and go fuck ya mother.

nuff said.

rofl cocky fucker. ur not that good btw.

P To Tha R! 11-18-06 02:20 PM

^^ exactly..speak the truth kae

Tha .Q 11-18-06 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
it's AN idea didnt u go school nigga? lol punk bitch...anddd DONT DUCK...where do u live in DC or name a spot in DC lets bang it out cos i wanna know if u real or not..but im pretty sure u fake...cos u do talk about chicks in ure tracks and we both know u a dildo hopper..so u saying ull clap me...then clap me

Didn't you ask me this in the other thread? Unlike you, I can read fully...lil bitch

Dildo hopper? sure...Meanwhile, you went from My dick, to Triples dick, To Apeckls dick...

Damn, who next kid? U bout to strap on and hop on ya own dick now.

Tha .Q 11-18-06 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushed

rofl cocky fucker. ur not that good btw.

Speakin of cocks...remove mine from ya mouth.

BTW, I'm better than your wack ass.

Nuff said. And, anyone who comes in ths thread talkin shit ain't killin shit except the noise they blowin.