RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Bandit Graphikz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159630)

I.D. 11-09-04 05:11 PM

Bandit Graphikz

limited time only....i'm only doin like maybe 10 sigz maybe more if i feel like it 1st 2 free wit avy included....here go pricez

normal sig = $1000
normal sig wit avy = $1750
dope sig = $2500 an up
dope sig wit avy= $2750
out tha box dope sig = $3000 an up

yeah like i said 1st 2 free since i'm a limited time offer....2 lazy 2 keep up wit tha thread....if i feel tha need i'll keep it open until i feel like it

Teknikal 11-09-04 08:17 PM

Shiiittt...Lemme get a sig/avvy pack, dawg!

I'd like A sig like pictures from a crime scene..all in dark browns and tans, like old 1800's photos..
In the pictures, i'd like a hooded guy, or someone with a ski mask over their face..
and, in it's natural color, i'd like blood stains on some of the pics, and a few bullet shells scattered in the sig.

Then my name TEKNIKAL in small font with "The Heart Of Darkness" under it.
and somewhere, on a peice of scrap paper by the pictures it should say "I'ma R.I.P.per Remember?" in permanent marker.

Avvy:
Just a simple Background color similar to the background of the sig, with my name on it..

^props to you if you can pull all that shit off...

intensify effect 11-09-04 08:57 PM

its free yes...

intensify effect 11-09-04 09:01 PM

since im number 2... i want a sig and avy....

i want scopion from mortal kombat
useing that thing in hes hand, cought on someone neck with him bleeding off that...
and from the beging of the rope till the end i want VIOLENT TYPE on-top.....
or u can put my name intensify effect....

the avy i want him again standing with that thing again out hes hand but him just poseing as if he was useing it N put V.T or I.E some-where in there....

i will pay u still if its good, hot, or off the wall dope....

i will pay u still from 100- 2,000..... and since its free i dont have to but i aint like that so i just might still hit u off with some doe...

holla A.S.A.P and the quicker u do this the more u will get......

I.D. 11-10-04 11:30 AM

my bad y'all but i gotta be out 4 a while tryna get skool an leisure balanced out so i'ma be on every once in a while....an don't get it twisted i'm not gone i'm jus on a hiatus

intensify effect 11-10-04 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect
since im number 2... i want a sig and avy....

i want scopion from mortal kombat
useing that thing in hes hand, cought on someone neck with him bleeding off that...
and from the beging of the rope till the end i want VIOLENT TYPE on-top.....
or u can put my name intensify effect....

the avy i want him again standing with that thing again out hes hand but him just poseing as if he was useing it N put V.T or I.E some-where in there....

i will pay u still if its good, hot, or off the wall dope....

i will pay u still from 100- 2,000..... and since its free i dont have to but i aint like that so i just might still hit u off with some doe...

holla A.S.A.P and the quicker u do this the more u will get......

so i guess u aint gonna try to do this for me??