RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   NEW SIG SHOP! "NO LIMIT 2 WHAT I CAN DO" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149615)

Klassic 09-15-04 04:01 PM

i wish i could say u were good at this ZING

Acuity 09-15-04 05:09 PM

Yo sig 4 certfied thug!

Yo let us know if u want this,or want it re-done or jus transfer tha funds!

Master Minded 09-16-04 12:05 AM

the size of my first one, it's in the same colors as Da Vincis or Shema's 2nd, on the top left hand side it says in black, neat writing "The best kept secret..." then in the bottom right hand corner it says "...Is the one nobody knows" In the middle have "The Concil", and underneath that, "don't fuck wit fam" on the right hand side faded into the sig, a pic of Dr.Dre that is still visible, and then the same on the left cept a pic of Al Pacino in scarface holdin his gun, something like that, thnx

Master Minded 09-16-04 12:05 AM

oh and if you check my bank acount, ya I only got like 170, but i got an alias wit money so dont worry

Spektikul 09-16-04 12:46 AM

"No Limit to what you can do"...

Try this one out G:

I want a sig that has clouds all over the bottom half of the sig.
Then have heavens gates (in gold) half way open in the middle so it looks like heaven.
Then in between the gate doors, I want a mic on a mic-stand there.
And if you can put a spotlight comming from the sky onto the mic, that'd be kool, whatever looks good...
In blue kinda grafitti style font (but legible), Put Spektikul at the top in the middle so it looks like the spotlight is commin off my name onto the mic stand.
Then at the bottom put..."Above and Beyond" somewhere in the clouds...

Thanks a lot dawg, and good luck!

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-16-04 01:33 AM

Aight G- Whats Up Mayne U Prop Remember Me By Voting On Yo Shit

Hey I Wan An Sig

I Dont Know What Da Details Nor Nothin

But U Think U Can Make Me One That Refer'z To My Name Homie

Make It Sik

Can U Do Dat Fo Me Homie Send It To My Pm (link)

~peace~

Acuity 09-16-04 02:43 AM

ok y'all, i'll have phuilosphers, speks and street poets dun in tha next two days or yo sig free! Aight ill pm u wen thre dun. Peace

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-16-04 10:19 AM

^^^^^^^^^ Aight danks homie

Spektikul 09-16-04 01:15 PM

Thanks dawg, your sigs are tight...peace.

Acuity 09-16-04 01:20 PM

Spektiful' sig!

Hey yo nigga here yo sig.......pm me if u want ne amendments? input neting? if not holla bak wit tha 3oo to account 35836

Spektikul 09-16-04 01:52 PM

wow thats dope man, you got some good shit goin on around here, peace out holmes...

Acuity 09-16-04 02:10 PM

Sig for Stree poet

Hey yo send 30 to 35836..if u want amendments pm me..if not jus transfa funds. Peace

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-16-04 02:15 PM

Lol Yo Dis Shit Its Sikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

YO MAYNE I PAYED WHERES DA LINK MAYNE~!

surgical 09-16-04 03:48 PM

a cartoon mad doctor with a surgeon knife. Black backround.my name in red blood letters.
a doctor with a white face mask.on the bottom let it say ...."time for your surgery" be creative with it and hook me up. Ill pay 1000 or more if its ti

surgical 09-16-04 03:56 PM

a cartoon mad doctor with a surgeon knife. Black backround.my name in red blood letters.
a doctor with a white face mask.on the bottom let it say ...."time for your surgery" be creative with it and hook me up. Ill pay 1000 or more if its tight.