RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   i'm a terrorist? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=142219)

TURBAN 08-13-04 06:35 PM

i'm a terrorist?

Before I run my mouth I’ll get on it,
No wishin its common knowledge where I’m from,
Were stuck and it doesn’t look like anything good can come out of it
All that bull shit they feeding you [feeding you]\3 weeks till we turn it over
“Governments troubles become my troubles”, fuck this shit these my tax dollas,
what’s wrong with these misfits,
said well we'll get those terrorists what about the terrorists we got working from the inside out?
Kkk, skinheads and those Nazis we ignore them,
All this “stupid immigrants” well I doubt you original you might-a been born here but your heritage , comes from over seas- the real originals were the Indians,
But the white man came and took over
And you can argue all you want on your supremacy and all the right reasons
you’d jus love to forget wouldn’t you, but its there
Like the death looming over , everyone who wears a turban ,talks with a accent , bows to a different god tell em all to get out? What well I am still a strong hitter , don’t get me started
Well the balance we created was shook on 9/11 I watched those towers fall
Sat in the classroom and watch a man jump from a building
Closed coffins I’ve seen more than lots will ever see in their life’s
As soon as I start the written I loose control all common sense and I just speak my mind
But I stopped believing in god , and forgot what lead me home
While trying to stop others hate, we ourselves
Persecute and discriminate,, it’s a whole lot
For a child to get why he hated for the way he looks
And what crime did he do? Being born another reason
For the corrupt to take over, living on the edge , gonna look you in the eye
In your brain holding that thing that kept you together
Your sanity is on the run from all that been said
You reach , you get grabbed thrown down they walk
Away laughing , me I went chased em down gave em a piece of my mind
Now if anything I hope you get the sense that what I think is what I think
Go around say I’m unpatriotic well what makes this country great, is were the melting pot
Things changed , and now were divided, war no war, enlist? Bush-Kerry?
Something I missed?, if anything , what ever is said if valued
Keep in mind the lessons you’ve learned
Vote you can make the difference and change what you thought couldn’t be changed forget the protests study it up get to that office and change it up
And if anything none of us are perfect , death befalls all that hold there ignorance close
Enough s enough

:shoot: :shoot:

hit me up wit feed back and post your links and i will hit u back

Nynth Degree 08-13-04 07:51 PM

Bro, I gotta say you're kinda long-winded, but that was some deep stuff, I like that political-type shit. The only suggestion I have for you is length - try to get your point across without writing so much. People will start to get turned off after a while, so try shortening your posts a little...

TURBAN 08-13-04 08:21 PM

still uppin for more feedbacks

:shoot: :shoot:

turban

fluidmoon 08-14-04 01:51 AM

wow, very powerfull piece, you wrote with such passion and emotion, i have to say i often feel the same way about this country(USA),and how wonder why things arent first handled from the inside out instead of fighting from the outside in, i really enjoyed this, it raised some interesting questions, keep this up, i'd like to read more....1

Phenom-in-all 08-14-04 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
wow, very powerfull piece, you wrote with such passion and emotion, i have to say i often feel the same way about this country(USA),and how wonder why things arent first handled from the inside out instead of fighting from the outside in, i really enjoyed this, it raised some interesting questions, keep this up, i'd like to read more....1

well put, and as far as the shortenin it thing. Don't. Its good like that - and if kids cant keep their attention - then the piece aint for them. peace

badgurl3136 08-20-04 05:19 PM

itz a really good drop..i like it...but i think i agree with fluidmoon the peice is a lil long...but itz all good

calm criminal 08-20-04 07:12 PM

thats some good shit right thurr. your very open minded alot people can learn that shit to keep it up.

Babygirl_Bitch 08-21-04 09:21 PM

yEah

dat waz sum tight ass shit! keep it up! peAce

~Amanda~

TURBAN 08-21-04 11:57 PM

get ready for my next drop, its almost done , its a collab with mistah_tate but i think its very powerful i'm gonna do a poem version for this forum cuz its jus a rap but wow but thanks for info yall , it means alot to see the love, again if any of you have anything you want me to peep i will gladly do it ight peace out for now turban