RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   bk 2 tha future vs. Marvelis (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132119)

Tycoon 06-28-04 12:59 AM

bk 2 tha future vs. Marvelis

unlimited lines
3-0 is a KO
5 is a win
no crew votes or hate votes
you spit first challenger
verse due 30 mins after checkin

Win by KO

Tycoon 06-28-04 05:21 PM

a spit your verse when ever tha fuck you ready

Marvelis 06-28-04 09:39 PM

ok bitch im here in...........

Marvelis 06-28-04 11:37 PM

this kid is a joke he call his self bk2 the future he just won't to go back to the future to be with b2k you gay ass fuck you just won't to fuck guys up the but and stick your finger up your butt you gay ass fuck your luck is ran out when u battle the Marvelis one
take this gun and put it in your mouth and bast your brains out oh shit he blast his lights out
you talk alot of shit damn you must eat it too
if you make a diss on me i will piss on you bitch ass nigga make diss anyway your late to get your beatdown anyway i'm goin to say hi and good bye your just going to die anyway
your ass is grass i blast your ass to the past and and kill your moms for your ass couldn't be here now your like that damn clown i kill last week your going out the same way six feet deep
your going out in a bag damn its ok u have the next 1

Tycoon 06-28-04 11:46 PM

wut tha fuck wuz that im get this one no fuckin question

im checkin in ho

Tycoon 06-29-04 12:18 AM

this retard got his nickname from winning tha 1rst grade special ed spelling bee
it was tha last word he got wrong but he is 17, and his vocabulary is primtive like prehistoric asrtonomy, so tha judges showed him mercy
i would tell him to elevate, but it obviously far to late, he ryhmez uneducatedly like a drunkin ape
and nigga do you know tha difference between want and won't
''bast'' aint a word bitch and to answer my question ^^ im sure you dont
he even got where he is from wrong he put down ''da head (and forgot tha) ''of my dick''
its clear now that my ryhmez are sick, your shit is hard to find like walking stick( tha bug)
~The deadly closer~
this trick couldn't get on my level if he was on an escalator,you need help connecting lines before your next flow call an operator
bitch your shit was weak ass fuck

Tycoon 06-29-04 12:22 AM

uppin for votes

Marvelis 06-29-04 01:23 AM

muther fucker I did'nt mean to put bast I meant to put blast

SiccWitIt 06-29-04 01:30 AM

hahahahahahahahahah.....that was by far the funiest shit i have ever seeen, Bk fuckn killed Marvalies .....Marvalies uve got to be fuckn special ed dogg i didnt understand a fuckn word u said , u just got fuckn merked son, easy win for bk

Yo return the favor and vote on this battle
SiccWitIt vs NightVision

J Gutta 06-29-04 02:09 AM

easy win HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!! TO BACK

u kno
furture got this battle on lock
he had better flow punches structure and humour..nice verse ...marv elevate aight mayne then ask him for a rematch

v/bk 2 tha future

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Tycoon 06-29-04 04:09 AM

valid votes niggaz
uppin

Blaq-Ink 06-29-04 06:58 AM

itz easy 2 see that bk took this by far an easy win for him
he had better punche-structre-wordplay...shit was easy win...lol

-marvelis keep spittin nigga and elavate
vote-bk

Tycoon 06-29-04 05:41 PM

aight true that blaq uppin for more votes
make sure they qualify come on yall 1 more and this bitch is a KO

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 06-30-04 03:02 PM

this kid is a joke he call his self bk2 the future he just won't to go back to the future to be with b2k you gay ass fuck you just won't to fuck guys up the but and stick your finger up your butt you gay ass fuck your luck is ran out when u battle the Marvelis one

^Ok If That Was Your Opener... It Was Weak... Lack Structure.. And Commas' ...!!!! -/10

take this gun and put it in your mouth and bast your brains out oh shit he blast his lights out
you talk alot of shit damn you must eat it too
^Weak PunchLine?? .. -/1-

your ass is grass i blast your ass to the past and and kill your moms for your ass couldn't be here now your like that damn clown i kill last week your going out the same way six feet deep
your going out in a bag damn its ok u have the next 1
^Weak Closer' ... !! Elevate... And Work On Structure.. Majorly lol.. -/1-

----------------------------

this retard got his nickname from winning tha 1rst grade special ed spelling bee
it was tha last word he got wrong but he is 17, and his vocabulary is primtive like prehistoric asrtonomy,
^Straight Opener.. Weak.. But Better Then The Other Cat's... Punches!! 2/10

so tha judges showed him mercy
i would tell him to elevate, but it obviously far to late, he ryhmez uneducatedly like a drunkin ape
^Ok... Punch..... 1/10

~The deadly closer~
this trick couldn't get on my level if he was on an escalator,you need help connecting lines before your next flow call an operator
bitch your shit was weak ass fuck
^Weak Closer' .. But You Got The Kill

Vote: bk 2 tha future

Tycoon 06-30-04 09:00 PM

aight 3-0
marvelis you just got knocked tha fuck out
check tha rules