RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What Makes A Person A VET??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145465)

TAKENOTICE 08-27-04 12:32 AM

ask serious questions and get stupid ass answers why even bother...

Introspect. 08-27-04 12:33 AM

your gay seriously

Gut 08-27-04 12:37 AM

its how long theyve been rapping for

and them textcees will always be newbs.

coo. peeps. pix. :)

TAKENOTICE 08-27-04 12:43 AM

close this....

SPuLā„¢ 08-27-04 12:51 AM

Aiight, I'll try and answer this for you.

To be a vet, It isn't really yo quantity that matters it's quality. Like who cares if you come to this site on July 1st, and then on July 9th, you are 45-3. That don't make you a vet. It's someone who spent a lot of time on this site, on here it's like atleast about 3-5 months. And who's battled a lot of good people and elevated a lot and tries to help people out. Hard to explain, but I don't got much time, so that's all I say. pc :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 08-27-04 02:11 AM

Thats pretty much it. Its someone who a lot of people have respect for as being a good rapper. And someone who has a good idea of how the site is run from being here for a long time.

?uest Logic 08-27-04 02:42 AM

it is someone that has been on the site for awhile and has battled alot of real mcs...no newbs ...a person that takes time to do shit right and be for real about there shit.....ityou cant be on this site for about two months and have about 892372372 wins ...it doesnt matter...baryon mind was a great vet and he only had about 4 or 5 wins....but he was on this site for about 8 months or something....if you ahve to ask if oyur avet then your not..if oyu have any doubt your avet then your not......basically thats how it is

M-Eazy 08-27-04 02:44 AM

they prolly wouldnt have a wack name like that ^

?uest Logic 08-27-04 02:47 AM

ok J DOT...wat the fuck is a j dot....bet you dont even no wat the hell a ooh wop is,,...fuckin weak ass virgin....go lick some monky balls bitch nuuffff said,....

bitch gett ooh wopped

AutoMATIKā„¢ 08-27-04 08:05 AM

lmao! ^ ... good comeback?

Archeologist 08-27-04 08:13 AM

Ok..
a decent battle with alot of experience no's what they are talking about.
pz.

Oh shit me.
pz.

Enygma 08-27-04 08:44 AM

The main thing you need to be a vet is not consider yourself a vet. You can call yourself a vet all you want, but if no one else thinks you're a vet, guess what, you're not one. So it all boils down to the preception you leave on other people. If other people want to give you the vet status, then congratulations......if not, then don't go around claiming that shit, you might just piss off the wrong person.

Word!

atti? 08-27-04 08:57 AM

Am I Considered A Vet Yet???...

C-Explicit 08-27-04 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooh-wop
ok J DOT...wat the fuck is a j dot....bet you dont even no wat the hell a ooh wop is,,...fuckin weak ass virgin....go lick some monky balls bitch nuuffff said,....

bitch gett ooh wopped

Nuff Said Hoe Monkey

TAKENOTICE 08-27-04 10:47 AM

aight at least i got some decent answer now at first i had a pretty long post and got bull shit so i editted it out but thnks...