RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   How to make a REAL Multicolored Background (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188645)

[.:D:.] 04-30-05 10:06 PM

How to make a REAL Multicolored Background

aight..in this tut..ima show yall how to make a multicolored sig..WITOUT usin the gradient tool :)...so lets get the shit started fam...

first...start wit a white background..then go to filter>render> clouds..and do that until u get a pattern u like..then make a new layer..now...choose a brush u like...and brush black..but NEVER use the same brush twice on one sig :)

then after that...make another layer..and brush white..dont worry...if u want..u can brush this layer so it looks mostly white..

now make another layer..and brush it black again...

now this is where i kinda stand out..ckuz i dont think alot of people do this step right here...go to layer>New Adjustment Layer>Levels..now this will make the blackj and white mix betta..when u get there..u can just hit auto and it will mix for u..and if u dont like what u want...then u can just mess wit the controls near the bottom..to make it darker..or lighter..but i like my sigs darker..this is what i got...

rest will be in next post...

[.:D:.] 04-30-05 10:10 PM

aight..so heres the part the tut is really made for..time for the color..so go back to layer>new adjustment layer> color balance...mix the switches up til u get what u like..i had to go back to my layers pallete to change the opacity on my dark layers to make the sigs lighter...

now if u look on the layers pallete..u can see on the color balance layer there is a mask..so..we gonna use that...wit the color balance layer selected..go to filter>ender>clouds.lol...yea it was that simple...but we aint done yet..ckuz when u do that..go back to layers>new adjustment layers>color balance..do that again..but make it different of course..

now u can do the clouds thing as many times as u want..but ont get carried away..lol..now..if u look..u can see white blue and green..not as strong as the gradient..but the colors r kinda all over the place...

put a pic if u like..some text..then a border...i will make a pic blendin and a text blendin tut in a couple minutes so be on the look out for that..i hope yall liked this..if not..ill just stcik to usin this way :P..lol..nah man eace out..have fun wit it..

distilled 04-30-05 10:15 PM

Yeh, the difference clouds can be a good way mana lot of the time it come out with a really good effect, but on smaller sigs it doesnt work that hot.

The Layers is a good trick though, I'v only ever used them once, I might try that next time.

You should convert this to a single Jpeg :)

Valerie 01-16-06 11:44 PM

what brush did u use scruff? or does anyone kno

Ha! Style 01-17-06 01:07 AM

The first three look better than the result... imo...

-Substance- 01-17-06 12:35 PM

that looks nice, good tut, ncie background