RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   REAL Hangover Sigs: The Tizz Way (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203754)

Ltizzle 08-09-05 05:47 AM

REAL Hangover Sigs: The Tizz Way

lots of kids do a half ass job on their hangovers...which im sick and tired of
if you aint know how to do it, peep this...

Step 1: Make yourself a blank document. Keep in mind we're going to have something having off the edges here, so we will want to make it bigger than usual...it can always be cropped down at the end.

Step 2: Fill the backround with the right color (the Rapverse grey color is DFDFDF), then place another blank white document (regular sig size) in the bigger document, which is now filled with the correct color.

Step 3: Get the image you're going to use for your backround. Put this image over your entire document, then ctrl click on the smaller sig size documents layer. A dotted line around the selection should pop up, meaning anything you do while that line is up only effects that area.

Inverse the selection by doing SHIFT+CTRL+I and then delete, so that you only have the backround within the sig area.

Step 4: Now add a border. Make sure your border is on a new layer above the rest of the layers.

Step 5: Open your picture you want to make "hang." Keep in mind that when you are choosing your picture, that any picture with a side cut off or top cut off, will not work on an over hang. The part hanging off should look real, and not cut off on the side. Place picture over sig.

Step 6: Load the selection of the sig again (ctrl click) then inverse (shift+ctrl+i) the selection. Click on the "hanging off image" layer, while your sigs selection is still selected. Now take the eraser tool, and erase all the parts from the side and bottom of the sig. Your sig should now have only the top part of the pictuer hanging off.

Step: 7 If you did it right, your sig should look almost just like a proper overhang, except for the fact that the border is still going over the top part of the image (here's where most people do things differently). Load the selection of the over-hanging image (ctrl click) then click on the border layer (which should be on top). Erase the part of the border from the selection that ONLY goes over the overhanging part. DO NOT erase the parts of the border from the bottom or the side, because then the border from that area will be gone, and it will look stupid.

FINISHED!: Now we're done. Just throw on whatever else and you're set.

If the tutorial helped in any way, tell me, shits appreciated..
:shoot:

Pro. 08-09-05 08:55 AM

That mos def worked for me.....I juss downloaded Ps7...Thanx!

Lay-z 08-09-05 04:29 PM

cool, thanks tizz

Ltizzle 08-09-05 05:01 PM

yep weeeeeeeeeeeeerd :shoot:

E.C 08-09-05 05:23 PM

dope tut.. imma try this tomoro..

do some more tuts i need to get back up there in gfx.

Sean Gunner 08-09-05 05:41 PM

We can expect a dramatic increase in hangover sigs now.

Ltizzle 08-09-05 06:11 PM

^^lol yea...i didnt think about that :huh:

Indeph 08-09-05 10:08 PM

tizz you ruined hangover sigs forever :nono:

Denied Truth 08-11-05 03:22 AM

Erybody started doin em anyways...
thanks for da tut...
and lyricalflowz got skillz.

Peep ma sig
its illmatic
yezzur

Indeph 08-11-05 03:25 AM

I told you tizz...you know what I'm talkin about..

Ltizzle 08-11-05 03:47 AM

yes.
yes i do
its a sad, sad thing deph...

Sik Wit It 08-11-05 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ________
tizz you ruined hangover sigs forever :nono:

stfu, he makes those sigs for u, u should be
kissin his ass bitch :bored:

Daubs 08-11-05 06:57 AM

Yeah decent tut, and its the same but with a transparent bg and save as .gig preservin transparency for all bg colours.

distilled 08-15-05 12:17 PM

Now You should make a tut on how to do it properly :)

lol, dope shit tho.

The text is niiiiice in that