RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   SKAAL (2-2) vs. Spektikul (0-4) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244188)

10-01-07 02:14 PM

SKAAL (2-2) vs. Spektikul (0-4)

It was a quick, rough week.. and everyone dropped speedy, some losing to their amazing surprise. Maybe it was just too fast for anyone to tell? Who knows. In 4 days beef was started, there were call outs, open mics made... People made examples of: the works.

You know how it is though, you get what you throw.

Make examples of your opponent this week. It's week 4 and things are just getting heated. If you don't win it's either because everybody hates you, or dickriding. I promise.

There's a 3-way, so I gotta give these heads a shoutout:

F.oo, don't make yourself look stupid again and lose. It's your chance to make a change on your record and prove you're the better man out of most.
K-M... you lost twice and you keep trying, I think you're staying because you wanna elevate. And that's promise, you get your ass kicked here, and you'll be better, but if you win here, you'll already prove you're a quick learner.
WickedOne .......... Warm welcome to the league man :thumbup:

Battles Up: Monday Mid-Day, 12:00-2:00 PM Eastern.
Check-ins Due: Wednesday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Punches Due: Friday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Battle Closes: Sunday Midnight Eastern.

Good Luck!

Spektikul 10-01-07 09:17 PM

*sighs*

....check.

Spektikul 10-01-07 10:48 PM

The humpty dumpty of rap, every drop makes you sound more cracked, its true..
But if I ever posted trash like this, id prolly throw myself off a wall too..

SKAAL 10-02-07 09:39 AM

checkin in nice drop son that was sooo original lmao!!

SKAAL 10-02-07 09:57 AM

spek says: 'fuck' them 'seven days' he still 'came week' to win a
battle where he'll 'fall', so this must be the end of ('spek'-'timber!!!')

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-02-07 10:33 AM

Got to give it to Spektikul, Skaals was alright but the week/weak/month punch concept is kinda used up and Spek came pretty original and personal so gotta give him the vote.

10-02-07 10:41 AM

spek. lol. sorry skaal.

Red Bull 10-02-07 11:05 AM

How SKAAL won that 3 way match still blows my mind.

Vote: Spek

Cola 10-02-07 11:14 AM

Spek's concept was plllayyyeed as shit...Skaals was way way way over worded and alot of those " " things are annoyin and not needed...

His concept was much cleaner....sorry Skaal, but that A was unneeeded and just ..it just lamed up ya punch

Dickard. 10-02-07 12:20 PM

skaal, if that wasnt played as fuck..and completley forced..u might have been on to something. haha.

spek. u came more original bro. finally going to get a win. lol and i haave no idea why u dont have 1 yet but.

v/spek.

Wicked One 10-02-07 12:43 PM

Spek- had a good concept, and better punch...

Skaal- was played not original ...

v/Spektikul

Spektikul 10-02-07 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.oo
How SKAAL won that 3 way match still blows my mind.

lol. hes not too bad but in that 3-way battle i def. thought either you or me had the win. oh well tho.

uppin for feedback.

Brandon Cee 10-03-07 12:05 AM

Spek, you did it! Nice job, Skaal was decent too, but I got Spek with it.

v/Spek

Ransum 10-03-07 10:13 AM

spek no dout you got your 1st win here congrats....

speak: your punch was decent but not very hard hitting but decent thou...

skaal: i dont know why you add the : " " ( ) to ya verse which made no sense to me because it wasnt complex nor creative nor had word-play that we might not it was very simple to get so you hurted ya structure hard body but the punch itself wasnt good i thought very weak compare to everything else i've seen from you how can u drop a decent verse with decent punches in our battle in front-line then come on here and drop this shit??? hmm?? dont let me find out!! u know what i mean to.....

winner: speks hand down...

con-grats spek you got ya win...

KM 10-03-07 11:22 PM

v/spek....nice punch overall the better concept......

skaal.....i expected better from u....your punch just didn't come out right this time....

....yall stay up....~1~