RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   fuck hip ho[ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190859)

iamhiphop 05-15-05 01:43 PM

fuck hip ho[

hip hop wack nowadays.... roc a fella is gay as fuck.... what kinda name is that niggas? i mean cmon that is some wack ass shit fa reals my niggas.... but yeh then you them aftermath/shady/gunit bitches but 50 cent is stright fire my niggas.... eminem go suck my balls fa real.

the west coast aint shit no more since pac left.... west needs to quit fa real kuz they aint real as denver mayne thats whats up...... east coast is stiright but they kinda goin wack but 50 cent holdin it down ova there so yea... jada is gonna get worked by 50 cent no doubt.......

yall niggas can hate but yall kno im right about what im sayin to yall..... i am hip hop and yall kno it so dun hate my niggas....... the south is keeepin hip hop alive at this point niggas.... they holdin it down.... they got the lyrics and everything mayne but yall dickridin the east coast and shit..... please tell me atleast 5 lyrical rappers...... please tell me i would love to hear this bullshit........ denver is the hoodest place yall every see my niggas..... watch out kuz im commin to the mainstream to show all these niggas what hip hop is all about.

Daubs 05-15-05 01:48 PM

you dope, you have a label wit loadsa mainstream people [/sarcasm]

Monkey Dust 05-15-05 02:20 PM

If you are dissing hip-hop, look at your name.

M-Eazy 05-15-05 02:23 PM

you are hip hop, but its wack?

hmm....think about that one.

Sean Gunner 05-15-05 02:24 PM

If you're hip hop, then I'm going country.

Monkey Dust 05-15-05 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
you are hip hop, but its wack?

hmm....think about that one.

Look at the post above you...

Daubs 05-15-05 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation

lmfao....................

M.C. Streak 05-15-05 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation

dumbass..go heavy metal..that;s the ish right there

High-Dro 05-15-05 05:45 PM

5 good lyricists:

1. immortal technique
2. chino xl
3. common
4. mos def
5. talib kweli

and that's just a list of people that quite a few people have heard of

B Weezy 05-16-05 04:57 PM

^^ yea Talib Kweli is a underrated rapper

Adrenaline 05-16-05 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhiphop
hip hop wack nowadays.... roc a fella is gay as fuck.... what kinda name is that niggas? i mean cmon that is some wack ass shit fa reals my niggas.... but yeh then you them aftermath/shady/gunit bitches but 50 cent is stright fire my niggas.... eminem go suck my balls fa real.

the west coast aint shit no more since pac left.... west needs to quit fa real kuz they aint real as denver mayne thats whats up...... east coast is stiright but they kinda goin wack but 50 cent holdin it down ova there so yea... jada is gonna get worked by 50 cent no doubt.......

yall niggas can hate but yall kno im right about what im sayin to yall..... i am hip hop and yall kno it so dun hate my niggas....... the south is keeepin hip hop alive at this point niggas.... they holdin it down.... they got the lyrics and everything mayne but yall dickridin the east coast and shit..... please tell me atleast 5 lyrical rappers...... please tell me i would love to hear this bullshit........ denver is the hoodest place yall every see my niggas..... watch out kuz im commin to the mainstream to show all these niggas what hip hop is all about.

ur stupid... .

~Lady Fiya~ 05-16-05 05:08 PM

didn't u just say you were with Chingy in another thread? And said nelly is your nigga? when does Chingy say g g g g unit? ~_~ ok. fuck denver and show proof that you beat jada, jin and whoeva else... got audios or this text battles they did when they were 15 and 16 yrs old?