RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Workin on a demo, etc? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247485)

Phenom-in-all 09-04-08 07:54 AM

Workin on a demo, etc?

Here's some little gifty's from ya boy. Jus cause I smoked good tonight n banged out 4 cheap ones. Don't forget to shout ya boy on any credits. word.

same page productions instrumental pack.zip - 22.67MB

Phenom-in-all 09-04-08 07:55 AM

ps - i love this picture. lol

Enygma 09-04-08 08:10 AM

Wow Phenom.....that's....um.....phenom-in-all?

But on the real, I'm about to check these out and rip the fuck out of them :thumbup:

Phenom-in-all 09-04-08 08:12 AM

^^ lemme know what u think of the beats
wooord.

09-04-08 08:15 AM

im peeping these and if they're good i might use them and of course you're gonna get credits for your work on your beats . . dont give a fuck if you don't copyright them..

i plan on selling my shit tho when i make my tracks.

I'll go have a listen and be right back to u

09-04-08 08:31 AM

before I say a fucking thing..

WHAT THE FUCK @ 5.00+ MB beats dude. They should be about 6,000 KB tops which is a little over 0.15 of 1/5th of that. The memory these beats take up is outrageous. I wonder why. You formatted them differently than usual?

-I'm gonna be brief when I go through these. Listen to your loops and focus for hooks before changing beats and giving jugment .

Loopy Banga 1 is pretty nice! I like the shit out loud. It's good to my ears. I couldn't spit on it though without having to change my rap form into more thug. My voice would only go hard on this . I might smoke some and write a lil somethin to it.

LB 2. ..I can't spit on this.. props though.. you're obv. a solid producer.

LB 3. Diggin' the smoothness. Speeds up.. I could rap to this.. it's hard in it's own lil cool way.

Purple Kuush isn't very smooth, it's more about loops and cuts but I've ALWAYS had an appreciation for your way of doing that in your beats. I peeped some of your shit in the far past, I think I had a beat of yours that I still play randomly that sounds like this.. Lemme get the name of it.. Epic Tears. Both are good to listen to, though I like Epic Tears better, this is classy. Couldn't rap on it.

So that's 4 looped beats with good sounds. 2/4 I can rap on.

My rating is about an 8.3/10. Good tunes g.........

J Summers 09-04-08 08:47 AM

theese are ill ... i got a trip out to minneapolis this today i'ma take theese with and have classics upon return

JTR 09-04-08 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
of course you're gonna get credits for your work on your beats . . dont give a fuck if you don't copyright them..

i plan on selling my shit tho when i make my tracks.

lmfaoooooooooooooo, serious burn.

Phenom-in-all 09-04-08 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
lmfaoooooooooooooo, serious burn.

It isn't a burn, I ain't plannin on makin any money off these. I made em for you guys. jeez. lol. I just want people to know who to holla at if someones diggin a beat of mine you ripped. word.

JTR 09-04-08 09:59 AM

^^ i realise that but basically saying in a more polite way

"fuck you, you didnt copywrite these beats, im not giving you credit for them, and im using them for myself to make myself money and there's nothing you can do about it"

is a pretty harsh in your face statement lol

iamthatdude87 09-04-08 02:01 PM

imma check these out

Also Known. 09-04-08 02:29 PM

Man I wana use some beats but I can't download something of that size on my phone and i cant extract it since its in zip format. How about some zshare's? An did you ever get that RSN file i sent you in an e mail?

Phenom-in-all 09-06-08 03:10 AM

....bump. ps - I wanna hear what you guys do with these. pooooooost.

TitoBronsky 09-06-08 06:10 PM

dl'in now... need you to get on that Best rapper alive record though to homie :)

Holla at me

I gotta give you my math....