RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Explanation For My "Death" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222358)

L.E 02-15-06 10:47 PM

The Explanation For My "Death"

It was not mean to be a joke or anything.

It was an experiment.

I know, it sounds dumb at first...but who cares...it's the net.

My experiment was: Can friendships through the internet cause emotional impact..?

Trakk Star and Snypa was going to make a track for me.

Tha Q was stressing, as were other people.

So did my "death" cause emotional impact..?

Yes...so happens it did. Case concluded.

I told Paranoid to do it. Phenom knew shortly afterwards, as did TonySelf. I told Trakk Star Earlier today, as well as Tha Q.

I had to laugh at some people...*cough* Spul *cough* Mimesis *cough* Socrates *cough* and any other haters.

Funny thing is...Spul never mentioned a comeback to my diss which I posted weeks ago until I was "dead". And many other people didn't talk shit before I was "dead" so now I have a hitlist. Expect to get dissed.

So this was my little experiment to all of your expense.

PS: I applogize a thousand times to the people who showed compassion...I'll make it up to you, I promise.

So anyway...

...If you have any negative feelings towards this whatsoever, deal with it.

Afterall...it's only the internet.

-_-

Past Tense 02-15-06 10:48 PM

psh man you had me scared there for a second man

:(

.Ike. 02-15-06 10:50 PM

i didnt know you dissed spul

and oh yea...i didnt care....cause i knew your werent dead....

i was trying to tell those idiots

Tha Q. 02-15-06 10:51 PM

well of course it would...the i-net is no different from say, letters or the telephone. If you got to know someone through letters, you'd begin to develop a friendship with them. The same goes for the telephone. neway

pssf man

Magic5 02-15-06 11:01 PM

Yeah, shut the fuck up.

You just exposed that your gayness is on a whole new level. Fag.

Magic5 02-15-06 11:02 PM

Oh, and what the fuck? I've been "dissing" you WAY before you said you were dead.

L.E 02-15-06 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Oh, and what the fuck? I've been "dissing" you WAY before you said you were dead.

Oh what's that..?

Sorry, all I heard was "I'm a 15 year old kid who lives in my basement who hasn't dropped his balls yet!"

Fuck outta here. Your NOTHING to me. Don't even speak to me...seriously...why waste my time..?

Magic5 02-15-06 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Oh what's that..?

Sorry, all I heard was "I'm a 15 year old kid who lives in my basement who hasn't dropped his balls yet!"

Fuck outta here. Your NOTHING to me. Don't even speak to me...seriously...why waste my time..?

I don't know how you heard anything, as I typed the message :bored:

But, I'm actually 17.. and saying that because I'm younger then you, you must be way cooler then me is just bullshit. You're sitting here telling an internet forum board you died to see who would say "RIP" and who would say "fuck him." But yes, I am the loser in this pack.

And dude, do you think I give a shit if I'm something to you? You make it sound as if you'd be doing me a fucking favor by thinking I'm cool. I don't really give a fuck. You're a fucking faggot, as displayed by your actions yesterday and today.

L.E 02-15-06 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I don't know how you heard anything, as I typed the message :bored:

But, I'm actually 17.. and saying that because I'm younger then you, you must be way cooler then me is just bullshit. You're sitting here telling an internet forum board you died to see who would say "RIP" and who would say "fuck him." But yes, I am the loser in this pack.

And dude, do you think I give a shit if I'm something to you? You make it sound as if you'd be doing me a fucking favor by thinking I'm cool. I don't really give a fuck. You're a fucking faggot, as displayed by your actions yesterday and today.

It's the net.

Moron.

Get over it.

I can do whatever the fuck I want on here...just like anybody else can.

Well, thats the attitude you faggots display anyway.

Fuck outta here.

Tha Q. 02-15-06 11:20 PM

^^LE...I'm sorry bro...but, I think your attitude stinks.

step away bro...u did this but I could have told you how I and others would have responded

as talented as you are, as blessed as you are, why do you deal with this?

c'mon dawg

-Substance- 02-15-06 11:23 PM

damn dude.....i had all these deep combacks for people posting dumb thing in those threads.........

Logic The Goonie 02-15-06 11:25 PM

LMAO @ me being a hater.

It's not my fault you're an idiot.

villagepimp 02-15-06 11:35 PM

Interesting... no comment.

La Cosa Nostra 02-15-06 11:35 PM

Was I right or was I right....

KOOL COL-B 02-15-06 11:37 PM

GU-GU-GU... GHOST!!!!!

fuck, duz anybody know who im gonna call?? werd