RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Emergency Help Center (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   How do u write? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132842)

DJ-E 07-01-04 11:06 PM

How do u write?

Who do u guy's wite your rhymes do u write down words all over a peace of paper or do u just start writing and wirte the rhyme when it comes to u?

I am asking this because i need a new to write plz help.

Poppa Kap 07-02-04 06:45 PM

lol @ wordlife.

Alot of people do a mix between the both. If u are battling perhaps its a good way to analyse who yu are battling and jot down stuff u cud make a punch about like their name, custome title, whats in their sig, location which is the basic stuff. Then just try and be witty and hard.

Same with topicals...im new to them and when i have an interest to what im writing about i jot down emotions, feelings, line ideas immediately.

hope it may help g'luck

SkOtEe 07-02-04 07:09 PM

i just think up random stuff throughout the day and if i do i make sure i save it on my phone!! but i have a pen and pad by my bed all the time so when i want/need to i write any good shit down that comes to me!

i also try to think of punch lines whilst im at my pc, just make sure you always have somewhere to store the shit you some up with and you'll be fine!!

Spytz 07-02-04 08:42 PM

make sure u write to a beat.. thats probly the most obvious thing

Plutonium 07-02-04 09:32 PM

when ever i'm on writers block, and when i'm battling, i would look at things around the house, or go out and take a walk before writing, i would see some shit around me, and make it into an ill writing to merk my opponents........

anything will do really, look into the fridge, toliet, shit.........

lil-low, low 07-03-04 06:03 AM

how I write shit.

I just let it come to me and then I'll fix it up so all dude's can feel me.
I just can't write one way our I wont get payed that much.
I try to mix it up and do new shit.
battle raps our not the some as raping 4 money.
if you want to get payed you have to do what dude's want to here.
you can be real and not come off like a bitch.
like that nigga dj- quik he puts down real shit so niggaz and bitch can feel him.

Introspect. 07-03-04 07:22 AM

i just use everything i can against them like stupid post's that they did where their from user title sig anything

DeLeon 07-03-04 08:20 AM

depends on what your writing about...a battle..i just take
a look at whole im facin..jot down some shit I see on their sig and shit
and then write the whole verse when i feel like it...topicals i just write
the lines.....doesnt matter if i dont like them...i go change the ones
i dont like at the end

Plutonium 07-04-04 06:30 AM

^^true, in a battle use everything u can against them, if they talk about nipple piercings(some1 did, no hate to that person), use that aginst them, if someone says they shat in the dunny, use that against them(no hate), mock everything about them

Plutonium 07-04-04 06:30 AM

^^know what i'm sayin, G?