RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   General Sports Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220435)

L.E 01-24-06 08:09 PM

General Sports Chat

Talk about sports anything here.

You can still make specific sports threads.

Chat away.

distilled 02-08-06 10:03 PM

Basketball and Football (soccer) Are dope.

Not much else makes me wanna watch it.

Dirty Nigga 02-16-06 06:24 AM

soccer is ass....

have you heard of that soccer player called adu? hew like 16 and got more skills then that english guy beckham or whatever. but fuuuuck soccer

s'all about b'ball and REAL football.

yo does anyone follow boxin?

.:Mike Check:. 02-20-06 07:56 PM

I boxed for 3 years but i dont really watch it any...Whats sports does everyone play?...I play Basketbal, Im a Guard(Shooting Guard that is),I play Football, Im a Wide Receiver and a Tight End, and I play Baseball, I play 2nd Base...word...1

.:Mike Check:. 02-20-06 07:57 PM

EAST OWNED THA WEST IN THA NBA ALL-STAR GAME BABY!!!! AND THATS HOW IT IS GONNA BE FOR AWHILE...But its gay that LeBron won MVP, I think it shoulda went to T-Mac, Lebron had a few nice ass plays but T-Mac dropped 36, 'Bron onlii dropped 29...word...1

.:Mike Check:. 02-20-06 07:59 PM

I play golf too...I guess its cuz i grew up around it...My dad works at one of tha best courses around so i can play for free and things like that and i have been since i was like 5, he has worked on a golf course for as long as i could remember, im pretty good, im no tiger woods of phil mickelson but im alright...word...1

.:Mike Check:. 02-20-06 08:02 PM

Oh Oh another good sport,well i think its a sport, is fishing...Sorry it might seem kind of wierd but i love to fish..i would outfish so many ppl...As long as they werent a pro...I started a few years ago, when i was 10 i think or somewhere around there...I also hunt, i started hunting when i was 11...word...1

Dirty Nigga 03-01-06 07:32 AM

Sorry duke ^ I couldnt name 5 players lol

But word up to the negro T-MAC, He was droppin buckets like limbless kids playin in the sand, fa sho!

I play b'ball too, power forward yup,...played for my school last year til I dropped out, Usedto box then started smokin weed so didnt have the stamina...and tthats about it.

Spartacus. 08-15-06 05:35 AM

Football, Rugby, Wrestling are dope in my eyes.

Spektikul 10-05-06 11:38 PM

NHL came back on last night and shit, WORD!!!!!!!!

D~Tox tha Legend 01-21-07 12:11 PM

i luv watchin tha NBA, & NFL that'z it per$onally 2 me

my fav player$ n tha NBA - A.I, T-Mac, Melo, Dwayne Wade, Ron Arte$t, Jermaine O'Neal

my fav player$ n tha NFL - Ray Lewi$, Reggie Bu$h, Ladamian Tomlin$on, & Michael Vicc

Critic 01-22-07 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Nigga
soccer is ass....

have you heard of that soccer player called adu? hew like 16 and got more skills then that english guy beckham or whatever. but fuuuuck soccer

s'all about b'ball and REAL football.

yo does anyone follow boxin?

The most popular sport in the world is ass!!!!! lol OK....

Adu may have more skills then Beckham, which isn't that hard btw
considering that isn't part of his game, but you wouldn't understand
that.

Anyway anyone see Arsenal own Man U last night ha ha !!

j-weez 01-30-08 11:58 PM

soo how about them giants!!!!!!!!!

Brydon 02-01-08 05:50 PM

football(soccer) only 1 for me!

Adu mite be good, and i say he aint bad but.............
If he was great then he would be playing in the premiership in england.
So sorry but you americans cant be the best in everything.

Peace