RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   the '20 min to accept battle' shit is wack . (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146483)

Father Feeble 08-31-04 06:00 AM

the '20 min to accept battle' shit is wack .

why ? because when you want a quick battle - you have to set it to 20 minutes to check in, and another 20 till its time to drop. so if you want a quick battle, your opponent sits there and writes his shit for 20 minutes, checks in, continues writing for the last 20, and drops. so instead of a quick 20 min battle u have a not so quick 40 min one. U should have it so that u can set the time to check in to whatever u want . just an opinion.

:)

Enhance 08-31-04 06:10 AM

lol i agree with that check in... that's why you can deny your own battle.. if you know your faggot opponent is writing his verse... some kid did that to me that's what i did & he start to bitch.

Pz.

BTW it's not 20 mins... you can set it at any time you wish..so...

Kayem 08-31-04 08:16 AM

Yeah This Happned To Me ... Guy Made Tha Callout ... I Reply'd Yes ... 15 Mins Went So I Reply Again Askin Him What He Was Doin ... I Said That I Bet He Was Pre-Writing *(Joking) Then About 5-10 Mins Went By And He Went Offline ... Probs saw What I Said Bout Pre-writing ... I Knew He Wasn't Doin Anything Coz I Kept Checkin His Profile And It Said He Was Still Viewing Tha Callout Thread ...

MaNiPuLaTiOn 08-31-04 08:22 AM

its always the same....u get a call out....pm sayin yeh 15mins from now 10 lines or woteva.set it up.30 mins goes by no reply, 2 hrs ltr "ok its up"......so u rattle sumert off...........this bitch drops a masterpiece,which he has bin sweatin ova all afternoon........

Ms. Get Gully 08-31-04 08:28 AM

wtf@this nigga talking about pre-write..everything on this bitch is pre-written .. u act like yall niggas was on stage and he went to write some shit down smh....anybody on this dayum site "prewrite" they verse. and yes the 20 minute shit is dumb...just gives somebody an excuse for a win.

The Jett 08-31-04 11:29 AM

I agree with this as well....

Damn Loopholes.

also u can make alias's...
check in...an only drop one verse and get instant wins....

Logic The Goonie 08-31-04 12:43 PM

wait........what? i didnt catch that carson we need some rephrasing...

The Jett 08-31-04 12:57 PM

say I make an alias...

CarsonClose

and I make a thread.
CarsonClose -v- CarsonJetX2
and I check in with both.....make it say 30minutes due....

and drop a verse for CarsonJetX2
and not CarsonClose (Dq'd automaticly)

It's a free win in 30 minutes.....

Logic The Goonie 08-31-04 01:10 PM

oh, ok. good point. have you actually done that?

p.s. (that would be pathetic)

Capital B 08-31-04 01:11 PM

thank for the tip carson....im sure at least 4 people are doning that right now....

Logic The Goonie 08-31-04 01:15 PM

lol...such truth....lmfao. but for real carson have you done that shit?.....be honest....

The Jett 08-31-04 01:16 PM

Nah. I havn't.
If you want you can run IP checks on like my last 10 battles.

But...any one who does it ...will get caught....
It's pretty easy to figure out.

Klassic 08-31-04 03:30 PM

yeah, but set it up for like a day check in and drop 45 min after or other way round unless of course u ahve a concrete reason. I mean if u set 3 days check and 3 days drop, it takes u like a week for one battle to even get started.

Father Feeble 08-31-04 03:34 PM

i also hate it when someone makes a callout, i agree, set it up, then they are IN FL but dont check in. its fucking annoying.