RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Who Are We Nominating? & Possible Strategy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213596)

Mad Dog 11-04-05 06:15 AM

Who Are We Nominating? & Possible Strategy

Edit......

For future references, when you are discussing who you want to vote out, put a list a dots cuz the other team can see your first few lines, when you go to New Post on the RV (and hoover the cursor over the thread).

Aight convo between me & DQ and we're in agreeance that it's between 2 members and they are E.C & Limited Edition, this is because we feel they are the 2 heads that could do something in this tourney and i feel that they are going to go @ with one of the top heads in the A-Team as tactical voting is going t ocome into play...

so with that said...i say we nominate Limited Edition for H2H and next week we nominate one of their wack heads because i'm predicting this week they'll nominate a decent head in A-Team and next week they'll attempt to hit one of our strong heads again so we'll have a better chance of taking him/her out with a better guy in H2H next week...

Who's wit me

Nominate Limited Edition

Mad Dog 11-04-05 06:16 AM

oh and the 1 minute diss to knock 10 seconds off opponents verse...i want as many dropping 1 min disses for L.E so he has only at least 20 seconds to drop

DQ 11-04-05 06:42 AM

I agree...

We gotta think this through and be smart about it. I expect that they will pick one of our better heads but then again, you never know. They might as well pick a weaker head. That's why I find it tricky to go for the big shots in their team. LE and EC bring something to their team but they aren't the best people in it you know so that leaves everyone in our team with a chance to possibly beat them...

And the diss...that of course will be an advantage to our team as the opponent will have less time to drop in H2H

Let's get some thoughts going, we need to decide today!

TitoBronsky 11-04-05 07:53 AM

vote = LE

i nominate dude, so that every one on the squad has a chance of stayin in this comp...

~Lady Fiya~ 11-04-05 08:59 AM

Check my edit.............................................. ................... You don't want no one to see your strategy. :thumbup:

Ms. Get Gully 11-04-05 09:42 AM

word im agreeing with LE. Seems like yall well thought it out and i have no problem going with the strategy...seen these kind of things on real world road rules challenge lol...its pretty simple ..we go in a strong/weak pattern...This week strong..next week..weak...Unless something else comes up and we have to change that. good shit tho.

Vote-LE

Mad Dog 11-04-05 10:09 AM

Well i got inside info sayin Ill G is running stuff in Per Se...so let them get comfy with him runnin ish and i'm thinkin week 3 perhaps we say bu bye to him :thumbup:...then a new leader will have to step up and this most likely will mess up the way they run things...giving us a better advantage :thumbup:

Ltizzle 11-04-05 10:15 AM

yea, LE a good choice
he not the best head in the group, not the worst.

i doubt they'll see it coming.

L. Veracity 11-04-05 11:09 AM

iono shit about nuffin' so I'll just go with whoever ya'll are voTing for

Mad Dog 11-04-05 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
iono shit about nuffin' so I'll just go with whoever ya'll are voTing for

LOL...that's L.E then

13th. 11-04-05 12:57 PM

i dont get the whole diss thing about knocking 10 seconds off?:huh:

TitoBronsky 11-04-05 01:27 PM

drop a 1 min diss against LE and that will knock off 10 seconds from the length of the track he is able to put together... puttin him at a disadvantage.... its like givin his track a handicap...

L. Veracity 11-04-05 04:27 PM

werd I didn't get it at first but Mad Dog had to eXplain it to me like 5 times in 5 different ways lmao...

I haven't been able to think of anything bar-wise or even pick a freakin' beat to diss his ass to though =\

.Ike. 11-04-05 04:53 PM

i dont care....its whatever yall wanna do man....

i have a feeling theyre gonna pick me this week....dunno why

Pop Lotty 11-04-05 06:32 PM

^ lol, nigga u just asked for it...