RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   plague vs. realest (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=64683)

plagued 07-10-03 12:14 AM

plague vs. realest

10 line limit battle
no d/r votes
no crew
no hate

Realest 07-10-03 12:20 AM

checkin due tommorow at noon and a half (12:30)chicago time
aight -1-__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amp 07-10-03 12:35 AM

come and check tha battle right above ya in ya spare time (approximatley 13:17) so holla at it aight cool

Amp 07-10-03 12:36 AM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=64612 is that link (couldnt forget that now could we)

ChIdDmAtIc 07-10-03 12:47 AM

WHENZ THIS GOIN DOWN .!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>V

plagued 07-10-03 12:20 PM

i can kick ya ass with a practice swing, you couldnt be fly on an airplane wing /

I bet ya sit at home thinking ya the king, but ya aint at home this the battle ring /

This is just the warm up beat, but I can already smell ya defeat/

You and your crew think ya know the street, but ya cant even flow over a beat /

my sickness is for real, the only bite ima do is when i make ya my meal/

I dont think ya can get the feal, ya dont spit the real-deal only the thug appeal/

in this first battle i'll be the illest victor, i'll smack ya wit a mic and gas you like adolf hitler/

your down for the count cause nigga im a constrictor, fat ass hits the floor hard and measures on the richtor/

my virus strikes your minute heart with fear, as it eats into your guts giving you verbal diarreah/

while your runny mouth is talkin queer, you'll soon realize under my wrath you cant persevere/

10 lines

Slik 07-10-03 12:22 PM

yeah now go do ours bitch.........cmon................................ .................................................. ......

Realest 07-10-03 02:01 PM

you thought you opened a door to a vicory the shits got a bolt lock/1
i made this nigga lose track of time cuz I cleaned his clock/2
Bent over backwards yeah that’s the way you like to take it/
You went from hooked on phonics to hooked on gay shit/2
I bash ya head, and then proceed to break ya back and leg/3
Fuck a mirror the ugliness from ya wack lines cracked this thread/4
To try me, you leave when you bleed from yo spleen believe me/5
you got more mind blanks than an edited Eminem CD/6

10 lines its what eva man im out -1-

plagued 07-10-03 02:02 PM

uppin.......realest, you late hurry up
jklzghklg
sdfgjlgfkdsfg
sfdgjklhghjlkghgh
ghjghklghks
dfkgjlhsghjsfdsgfjklhsdfg'dsfg

Realest 07-10-03 02:19 PM

dog im not late its just now getting to 12:30 chicago time uuppin for votin sdfhsdfhsdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

plagued 07-10-03 02:27 PM

VOTE DAMMIT IM NO GOOD AT BATTLES, BUT VOTE ANYWAY,
.................................................. ............................uppin................. .............vote................................i ll pee in your butt.............................................. .......................vote............

Realest 07-10-03 02:58 PM

uppin # 2 for me---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realest 07-10-03 03:25 PM

damn this is # 3 for me uppin
ak;lsdjgasdgnvasd;bnsdm,ban b.,b ;kalbkabx,mba;lkbajndthtehfkasvksdakt heasdgaskthehrheghrgkl/agle;wtjavnjdht aslkgvnfgnag'l

bouncedoggydog 07-10-03 04:17 PM

This battle (if you can even call it that) sucked, I know your both new to RB, but damn, someone spit some dope shit. Well with that said even in whachness there has to be a victor.

Plauge or vauge well at least that's what your punches resembled. i must say in regret that your flow was less whack than realist.

My less whack vote goes to Plauge
Vote=plauge

P.s. you both need to elevate!!!

plagued 07-10-03 04:38 PM

^^ i would elevate if i knew what that meant ^^

<=====FUCKIN NOOB

qweroiputpqoiurewyiouytwreiotyowierutyoiurewytoiew urytoiureytiuyretiuyreuityuireyt