RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ban Q or (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227378)

SerB 04-29-06 10:40 PM

Ban Q or

Either ban him.

or tell him to stop being a homo. like on the real.

tell him to bottle his homo ways and how he enjoys the penis.

its making ppl not join this site.

i swear.

i showed some pretty good heads from a differnet site, and they didn't want to join cuz of that fag crawling around 24/7.

Ban that queer.

G Deuce 04-29-06 10:42 PM

wow, this was random..................and i was sure that all the beef was going to stop. Welp.....*goes to read a book*

Mentor 04-29-06 10:42 PM

lmao why u care so much if Q is gay???? do u got sumthin ta hide???
tell you the truth i think we all know u swing the other way
you dont have ta waste time coming out of the closet ta let us know

AutoMATIKā„¢ 04-29-06 10:46 PM

SerB, Q is gonna Fuck you up.

Tha Q. 04-29-06 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
wow, this was random..................and i was sure that all the beef was going to stop. Welp.....*goes to read a book*

Gee...thanx for speakin up for ya boy

lol

Neway...What exactly do you do on RV besides post dumb ass threads crying out for help?

KOOL COL-B 04-29-06 10:47 PM

jesus fucking christ serb ur a fucking bitch. come 2 tha east coast n holla at me, werd

Sean Gunner 04-29-06 10:49 PM

Or

Go to User CP > Ignore/Buddy lists

And put him on ignore.

G Deuce 04-29-06 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Gee...thanx for speakin up for ya boy

lol

Neway...What exactly do you do on RV besides post dumb ass threads crying out for help?

Hahaha, i knew you was going to say something about that post, thats why i posted it. You know i got ya back bro, But to get on the real side.................I'm sure that there are more people on this site that will love to see you leave (Serb) before anyone else. YOu always have the tendency to open that big ass mouth of yours to say something that is totally Illiterate and shows how incompetent you are. My advice, is to find something worth while to do. Like, drop some audio or somethin. Instead of wastin the time of everybody else wit your posts.

SerB 04-29-06 11:27 PM

You got Q back now. but wait for that fruit to have your back. if you know what i mean.

and alegra stfu, thats the oldest joke you can say, and stop talking like you got a dick in your hand.

Adam 04-29-06 11:36 PM

Strobe should ban Serb for being sucha douche bag..

Ban Tha Q. threads are so last week dude..

ILL GEE 04-29-06 11:39 PM

story time:

once upon a time there was this kat that needed to grow... mentally, spiritually, physically, and lyrically....yeah..definitely lyrically!!!!

so the wise and powerful emcee, we'll call him I.G., offered him a werd of advice... he said, "Herb...errrr... i mean Serb!!!...Pardon me...lol.... yes, ummmm ..Serb...just do you..use da ignore function... and get some cheese for all dat damn whine... do you realize it's the longest running debate in RV history?...."Ban Q"... wow... it's been what? 2 years and running?...let it go... get a hobby... get girl.... get a life... and after ya get all that ... omma need you to run to da market and get yaself a mic...

a family pack of skills,

a six pack of beats,

and a coupla ghostwriters ....

make sure you etch out da names and shyt... ya know, like vin numbers and shit or da serial number on ya 9 mil cuz we all know how gangsta you are... no need to get caught out there while ya tryna catch a body and shyt...

don't forget to post your newly purchased skills on sound click so that everyone can be fooled by your miraculous overnight gift of rhyme and flock to worship the mic you spit on....

we'll give you one of every award RV has ever offered...

and then you can wake up......

disappointed....

yet again!!!

if you wasn't hanging off q's nuts so much maybe he'd have room for a female... it's YOUR fault he's gay!!! let da niggaz balls air out!

THE END

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

SerB 04-29-06 11:44 PM

^ wtf?

why is it that crackheads are addicted to my thread?

and Johtson suck my penis. stupid cracker.

Adam 04-29-06 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
^ wtf?

You're a wonderful speller and a horrible racist.

La Cosa Nostra 04-29-06 11:51 PM

Dude I dont like the Q...

But this thread is childish as fuck....

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-29-06 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
^ wtf?

LOL @THUG LIFE in his avy...like he some hardcore jew
lol @drivebys with a yamaca