RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RB.com shirts/stickers for sale! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=88150)

Mental God 10-27-03 08:43 PM

RB.com shirts/stickers for sale!

Ok...

i am going to start production of RapBattles.com t-shirts and stickers... if enough people are interested in purchasing items then i might release some hoodies for sale.

Im thinkin i will have 4 different designs. Im not quite sure of the shirt colors... but they will most likely be either white, blue, red, or black... with a choice of black or white writing...

The shirts will cost $10... (includes shipping)

they will say RapBattles.com on either the front or back (you decide) and im not sure of the slogan for them yet.... im open to suggestions.

Im thinkin for an extra $10 i will give the buyer the option to customize the shirt by allowing you to have your name or user name put on it. I will also throw in stickers and some other things

This isnt a for sure thing yet... im tryin to see if anyone would be interested... what do yall think?

Pro.Fess.In.All 10-27-03 08:48 PM

Sounds Dope....
I'd Like to see some designs...Dope.

~CPP~ 10-27-03 09:12 PM

mmm..............nice.....
i might cop that shit....but yea, nice idea

AJ 10-27-03 09:19 PM

Hell yeah, I would pay $20 for a customized shirt or Hoody. This sounds like a really good idea Ill, pm me if this is a sure tihng, cuz I am really interested.

Mental God 10-27-03 09:31 PM

ok well... thank you for your opinion... no hate... im serious... if anyone wants one just say so... i mean i can make other types of shirts too... im open to suggestions.... like if you got a saying that you want.... i can make you the shirt

The End 10-27-03 09:35 PM

* removes useless hate posts *

Maven 10-27-03 09:36 PM

can you air brush shit?

self 10-27-03 09:39 PM

No.

What is this Ill-Mentals scheme to keep himself from not getting banned?

Fucking Rich kids. If it was free, then yes.

Mental God 10-27-03 09:47 PM

lol... scheme? nah... i just have the ability to do shit now so im tryin to better my skills... this just seemed like a great opportunity

Axiom 10-27-03 09:55 PM

I Don't Think Kalvin Will Appreciate You Gettin Rich... Err... Richer Off His Site.

Mental God 10-27-03 10:04 PM

already spoke to him about this...

Mr.Christensen 10-27-03 10:11 PM

where do i sign!

Mental God 10-27-03 10:12 PM

well it might start production next week... i just need to get a feel of how much of everything i need to get you know?

Axiom 10-27-03 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ill-Mental
already spoke to him about this...

In That Case... Fucka Shirt... I Want A Hoodie.

The End 10-27-03 10:30 PM

Just so you all know and to prevent shit in the future... this is a 3rd party deal. Kalvin and me are claiming no responsibility to anything. I do trust Ill-Mental but I gotta protect our asses.. (cuz we know how he likes 'em)