RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2005 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   Finals Predictions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198320)

...Voke... 07-05-05 02:45 PM

Finals Predictions

Got Skillz Summer-2005
Final Round
SevenThird Vs DeadlyVision Vs Omen

TitoBronsky 07-05-05 04:57 PM

not taking nothing away from the other competetors..... but ...... wit sevens experiance and past track record in this same situation..... Got Skillz summer 2005 is another trophie under his belt......

"ez"

DaveEBuRnOuT 07-05-05 05:01 PM

I Take it im a bit late for this well when the next 1 fella's Cas im Def Tryn To Reck Cats wid Reason not just that set up the battle n never post shit well holla Early

TeamOne 07-05-05 05:39 PM

I actually think if Omen drops a verse like he did against Phenom, or even Soc, that he will be the favorite in this match because i havent seen Seven drop many punches for most of the tourney.... bu he has been uppin his game every round, thats for sure.... he might try some 80 bars shit at the end, ya dont know...... and im Sorry DV, but i dont really think u have a good chance at takin this, especially bc i would rank both Omen and Seven better than u..... if u only had to face one of em u woulda had a 10 time greater of a chance, but i dont see u takin it wen u have to really good competitors

Ca'lam 07-05-05 06:11 PM

i think sev takes this.. battle wise, hes more experieneced.. he has the most creative punches out of these three.. but i mean, its a toss up cause everyone has good days and bad days

New Meth0d 07-05-05 06:12 PM

1.7/3 (depends how seven drops it could be omen in 1st)
2.omen
3.DV

Mikez 07-05-05 07:30 PM

not hatin or takin nothin away from 7's skill.....but.....he's one of them cats who...if his flow wasn't as smooth as it was....he wouldn't win shit......cuz he don't drop hard punches....but he throws his words together so fuckin nice....u gotta love his shit.....and im rootin for 7.....unless omen can bring some str8 sick punches......7's takin this shit

the omen 07-05-05 08:01 PM

good luck, im glad im tha underdog on this one... cuz tha underdog spits that flame cuz he's gassed n has sumn to prove feel me?

Key... 07-06-05 01:30 AM

Am even under you on this so am tha underdogg..lol but its wuteva....we see how cookie rolls

Mikez 07-06-05 01:31 AM

ye omen....i think this is ur first round....ur not the underdog....of course i'd like to see.....the champ go down.....but its goin 2be difficulyt

Know-Gimix 07-06-05 02:06 PM

respect to both competitors... good luck... and everyone else, enjoy this, its going to be a show. :evilgrin:

the omen 07-06-05 03:30 PM

^indeed it is... i just started on mine, but my mixer keeps freezing on me so what usualy takes 1 minute is now taking me 20... thats not a joke, and im planning on making it 4-5 mins soooo... fuck lol.....