RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Best In Lox/D-Block (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137179)

KroNuz 07-24-04 12:19 PM

Best In Lox/D-Block

Styles P- Been Around Since Lox Started, Known For Hard Side, N Ill Rhymes, A Quote From Him.. Just A Quick One.... ''D Block Gang, Ruff Ryder Mafia, Make Sure Tha Bulletz Hit Ya Cuz I Stand On Top Of Ya"

Sheek Louch- Another Member Who Been Down Since Shit Started'... Known... Cuz He In The Lox, Had Cd Out Few Months Ago, "Walk Witt Me"

Jae Hood- Newest Member Been Down For Couple Monthz Now... Yah Kno The Deal Bout Hood, Had A Mixtape Out Wit Big Mike "Hood Stripes"- Quick Quote "Dont Sleep Cuz While You Sleep You Dreamin, N While You Dreamin Yo Bitch Is Gettin Pumped Full Of Seamon" (part of freestyle to get in lox)

Jadakiss- Like Styles Been Around Forever....Just Put Out That Why Joint, Shit Is Crazy........Quote "Who Really The Best Rapper Since Big Aint Hear, Yah Kno Tha Answer To That When Kiss Aint Here, You Owe Me One I Owe You 2, I Woulda Slapped Ya Wit The Burna But I Know You'd Sue" - off old shit 'blood pressure

Kcutta Davill 07-24-04 12:27 PM

Hands down jada

JaeBurnz354 07-24-04 03:01 PM

Hands down I would have to say Jada then Sheek then styles then hood because hood is still yuong and after he put his work in i feel he will be the best.

Wicked One 07-24-04 03:29 PM

1.Styles P.....2.Jada .....3.Sheek.....4.Jae Hood...nuff said...

SONIC 07-24-04 03:38 PM

kiss, hands down

Daclassic 07-24-04 03:39 PM

Man hood been around since the lox second album......since raping you records duh!
and you should of put more info on sheek...for the humor he brings.

vote jada

KroNuz 07-25-04 03:06 PM

I Say Kiss- Styles - Sheek.. n hood shouldnt be in it

killlah 07-25-04 07:29 PM

Im feelin all of them cus all of them niggas rep the streets but the best go to Styles P

joel reckless 07-25-04 07:36 PM

Its All Bout Styles P Mainly If You Like Jada Cuz Styles Writes For Him Most Of The Time Cuz Of His Voice

TAKENOTICE 07-25-04 10:39 PM

styles p and jada

~Luciano~ 07-26-04 12:00 AM

man ya sleepin on my ni99a hood ni99a ill

KroNuz 07-26-04 12:09 AM

hood sound wack.. and is wack.... thats all i can say... he doesnt weigh up to everyone else in d block.. like he ok i can give him that.. but i n the lox he jus dont add up to em

JaeBurnz354 07-26-04 09:29 AM

What you said hood is wack hood ain't wack.Hood would destroy you my nigga if this was a battle he ripped 50, eminem, and Lloyd Banks so what the fuck you talkin bout.Hood is fiya nd yea that one nigga right if you like kiss foreal styles do write most of jada shit.So yea but more less I just think Jada is the best still by his flow and shit.

K-awdik 07-27-04 11:53 AM

Jadakiss is on the real the dude is real as fuck.

Mad Stylez 07-28-04 08:44 PM

flow= jada(no question
violence=styles
hood recognition=sheek
hood's got a little bit of everyhting but he's not as experienced..
but over all KISS would definately take it all without question