RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fuck Phenom (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165983)

50Cal. 12-13-04 10:55 PM

Fuck Phenom

BITCH DUCKING ME SO I RELEASED THIS NOW HELL DUCK EVEN HARDER:(HIT THE SOUNDCLICK :thumbup:

L.E 12-14-04 01:39 AM

Yo, this was a fuckin' dope track...had everything any audio piece needs. Flow, quality, straight dopeness...keep at it! :thumbup:

Me and Phem are coo though...dope track nevertheless.

TitoBronsky 12-14-04 01:53 AM

how you gonna diss the mod of this forum????????????

:thumbup:

i applaud the gullyness!!!!!!!

that track was straight fire..........

ROTFLMAO

WOW........

.... is dude gonna drop something in response????.........

*suspense is killing me*

Ill drop fam.... 4real!

"ez"

Ca'lam 12-14-04 05:57 AM

u in my crew and everything mayne.. but phenom has a deal..... kinda pointless to diss someone whos makin it :-/... plus phenom been my boy for mad long now.. so im just backin my nigga.. it was good.. you evelating.. but most of the multis arent even relevent.. if they were this shit would be fucking dope as fuck.. 7/10 diss.. was feelin it.. nice job..

but on the real man... chill out on this phenom bashin tip.. ya'll need to just squash this shit and move on..

50Cal. 12-14-04 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
u in my crew and everything mayne.. but phenom has a deal..... kinda pointless to diss someone whos makin it :-/... plus phenom been my boy for mad long now.. so im just backin my nigga.. it was good.. you evelating.. but most of the multis arent even relevent.. if they were this shit would be fucking dope as fuck.. 7/10 diss.. was feelin it.. nice job..

but on the real man... chill out on this phenom bashin tip.. ya'll need to just squash this shit and move on..

nope hes wack and no he dont have a deal redrock is a no name label im signed to MONEY MANGEMENT a indie in new york and?thats means nothing anybody can get signed to a indie.get signed to a major label and you did something.
phenom=bitch

Spektikul 12-14-04 11:44 AM

Yo Cali, this right here is sum dope shit son. Keep it up homie, payce.

Know-Gimix 12-14-04 12:14 PM

you know me and phenom cool, but this track was nice straight up.... keep the quality up like this kikko... 1 upps for famz.

BigTony.Self 12-14-04 04:30 PM

good flow solid word content keep doin ya thing .......eventho im cool with phenom this could turn into a fun fuckin battle

50Cal. 12-14-04 08:38 PM

i wish hed stop ducking me like a bitch that he is:(thanks for the feed everyone:)

New Meth0d 12-14-04 08:56 PM

you have improved since tha first time i heard of you.......... it doesnt sound like you readin anymore

saturan............lol it was decent overall

50Cal. 12-14-04 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
you have improved since tha first time i heard of you.......... it doesnt sound like you readin anymore

saturan............lol it was decent overall

lol im still reading but i have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better quality now then i did before thanks to seven third :thumbup:

JPoll 12-14-04 11:49 PM

you're quality could still be upped a ton...and your multi's are useless, because they don't make any sense most of the time...multi's aren't any good if they aren't part of the bar...

its like me saying...

yo i flow so cold though you no solo fosho you soso and mo lo a ho ho...

i will let you know that you are getting better...phenom is still levels ahead of you, fuck he's performed in front of tons of people...anyways the punches were decent also...you just need to stop acting so hard...

especially when we were in the same crew you sucked up to me, and asked me for help, and now that your in ai, you bitch about me not having skills, wtf is that...

you should even have some honor on the net...but yeah you are getting better.

peace

50Cal. 12-15-04 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
you're quality could still be upped a ton...and your multi's are useless, because they don't make any sense most of the time...multi's aren't any good if they aren't part of the bar...

its like me saying...

yo i flow so cold though you no solo fosho you soso and mo lo a ho ho...

i will let you know that you are getting better...phenom is still levels ahead of you, fuck he's performed in front of tons of people...anyways the punches were decent also...you just need to stop acting so hard...

especially when we were in the same crew you sucked up to me, and asked me for help, and now that your in ai, you bitch about me not having skills, wtf is that...

you should even have some honor on the net...but yeah you are getting better.

peace

fuck outta her bitch suck my dick why you homos always gotta come in here and hate everybody said its dope you come in and suck dick and hate fuck you fag the fucking thread says dont post hate homo.phenom sucks i performed in front of people too and acting hard?ill beat the fuck outta you in real life bitch and oh yea....................fuck canada :nono:

JPoll 12-15-04 12:28 AM

man, when did I hate on you...that was just my thoughts from your track, you seriously need to get some education to learn proper english...anyways...blah at you

you didn't have a very good upbringing did you?

Key... 12-15-04 01:08 AM

Alot of Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

in the endings..lol

Shit quality improved way betta.................way way way way betta

work on dubz a lil more...shit was pretty good....am impressed fam...seriously shit was great... flow was on point yea Phen is a homey aswell...lets see what he comes up wit if he able to drop cuz he hasnt dropped shit in awhile....cuz he signed pretty buzzy But ama give this 8/10