RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sin City.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204470)

La Cosa Nostra 08-15-05 01:31 PM

Sin City..

Was boring to be honest..

I think you had to have read the comic strips to get it or something.. There wasnt really any plot except a bunch of weird scenes and people getting shot a heap or run over repeatedly by cars then walking off un-injured..

The bad guy was pretty weird too.. :-/

:wtf: @ this movie..

Plushface 08-15-05 01:33 PM

is it like a "matrix" themed movie?..

Kawn Flixx 08-15-05 01:35 PM

I heard alot about the movie..but i really dont see what the movie could be about..looks pretty stupid..thats why i havent watched it ..but maybe i will if i can get what the movies about.

La Cosa Nostra 08-15-05 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plushface
is it like a "matrix" themed movie?..

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector
I heard alot about the movie..but i really dont see what the movie could be about..looks pretty stupid..thats why i havent watched it ..but maybe i will if i can get what the movies about.

It is about..........nothing..
Just like a film adaptation of an old comic strip with no real plot..

Kawn Flixx 08-15-05 01:40 PM

^Where can i find the comic strip? cus i never heard of Sin City..till the movie came out

∆ P E X X 08-15-05 01:44 PM

"comic strip" lol, like the shit appears in the fuckin sunday papers, lol. Sin City is a graphic novel (meaning a story told with drawn images instead of pictures) and it's a great book. the movie follows it to a T. If you never had an original thought in your life, you'd definitely hate this movie.

Nos, no, it is about something. It's about Sin City and the lives of the people shon in the movie within it. Sin City is a city full of crooked cops and its' essentialyl self govorned. Some try to do right (the detective) and others don't. It's got as much relevance as anyone's semiautobiographical tracks do. weather you like it or not is something else.

leady 08-15-05 01:45 PM

da action is dope and ill admit da filmin is dope and day way its black n wite n only certain stuff is colour... but da story and wactin was awfull and corny as fuck.. if u watch it closely its actually several stories in one but all da stories are linked

Ranks™ 08-15-05 02:15 PM

Fake ass Pulp Fiction

Paroxysm 08-15-05 02:31 PM

^Um..if I'm correct Quentin Tarantino Helped with Sin City so it being a fake ass "Pulp Fiction"..thats a big Negative..I actually liked the movie...better than half the shit that's comes out nowadays

∆ P E X X 08-15-05 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranks™
Fake ass Pulp Fiction

how is it in any way at all like pulp fiction? Have you ever seen either of these movies?

Spektikul 08-15-05 03:06 PM

Fuck reading text on a movie...

Go read a book, lol.

Ryan Hughes 08-15-05 03:29 PM

i heard it was good.........

Ranks™ 08-15-05 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
how is it in any way at all like pulp fiction? Have you ever seen either of these movies?

the multiple story linked with violent, and Tarintino-ism.

∆ P E X X 08-15-05 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranks™
the multiple story linked with violent, and Tarintino-ism.

oh, in that case it's just like Muppets Day Out too :whacky:

Ranks™ 08-15-05 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
oh, in that case it's just like Muppets Day Out too :whacky:

maybe so.

this = +1 post for me.