RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   RB Text Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   M - Section Vs Vinman (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=126345)

Enhance 05-24-04 05:08 PM

M - Section Vs Vinman

Freepost`s gone
Check In - Tuesday
10lines
Verses - Due Wednesday
Vote - Friday.

vinman 05-25-04 06:58 PM

iight fin to spit hope i can win

check it im blowing a whole in this nigga... he think he already has the title//
i bet he jus another reject of the sit com american idol// im a striaght killa and mercy im not showing// im taking him to the grave yard his body and soul im towing//
hes from england where the patriots are super bowl winners// his family is full of drug aaddicts.... bums... hippoacrats and sinners// im bring the gloch in one hand// throwing punches that land// wishing that he lose// hoping that he snooze.... and i win by more than twos// cuse m section just got a bunch dick riders that suck and cant rap// for yall to ride my rap train you gona need a belt and strapp//im puting a leak in his head and i hope that he die// BUT THE SECTIONG BEATING ME IS JUST A DAMN LIE//thats the end..... the section is now apart of something// you cant add his fucking crew so he jus a BIG ASS NOTHING

Enhance 05-25-04 07:43 PM

someone pray for this kid , fuck it I hope someone – banns you
how can you possibly defeat me?!?
………………………When your name is WACKER than you.
i`m dropping words that stopping herbs , might as well do a runner
and if anybody said vinman’s hot?!. . It`s probably because it summer.
Non fictional & it's a fact . . You're scheme is nothing but Unbelievable
This Junior will get fucked so much . . He`ll think i`m an NY pedoaphile
believe me , I`m going easy - Start appreciating this logic
but you`ll get knocked in the first round, like over drunk alcoholics

vinman 05-25-04 07:46 PM

uppin for votes

Enhance 05-25-04 07:49 PM

& lol it's funny that was not 10lines
Does not matter.

E Looch 05-25-04 07:50 PM

WOW WHAT A BATTLE

shit was one sided but still weak on botn parts vinman u need jesus to help u wit ya rap game son everything was weak only thing u didnt do was stretch ya lines an thats amazing m section only had maybe 4 good lines vinman coulda combined all his lines an had maybe 1 lol kid said from england where the patriots are super bowl winners lmfao patriots are in boston lmfao man im threw

vote m section

vinman 05-25-04 07:52 PM

Hey Watever New I Was Gona Lose Anyway And I Dont Know How I Fucked Up In Struture And Sorry For Going Past The Line Rul Didint Mean To

Enhance 05-25-04 07:58 PM

^^ i read you`re previous battles and knew i would only need 8 because you`re verse is too hard to flow and get punches out of

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It needs to be

-----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

All you need to do is press space bar.

E Looch 05-25-04 07:59 PM

or delete

vinman 05-25-04 08:06 PM

ok thanx for the advice

Enhance 05-26-04 08:04 AM

Upin

PoTeNtIaL 05-26-04 11:28 AM

weak battle but i agree m-section wins dis....overall he took all categories......

Crossword 05-26-04 02:17 PM

Ehh... Was really weak.. But thats what i expectied from Vinman, considering i have never heard of him. But M, Yours was weak too... but was a lot better then his. Vinman....Elevate... M... You get the vote

V/M

Enhance 05-26-04 02:20 PM

Cool - i`m threw with a wack verse

I rock.......