RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The person on RV you love/hate (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239151)

Logic The Goonie 01-08-07 01:46 AM

The person on RV you love/hate

I don't know about you, but I have some people on RV who I hate half the time and cool with the other half. Apexx is probably the best example of that in my case. What about y'all?

∆ P E X X 01-08-07 02:10 AM

lol word. i dunno man, honestly i don't hate anybody on here (or anywhere else in my life) as most people could probably see. if anybody on this board IMed me saying they having audio troubles, or girl troubles, or life troubles etc, i'd still reach out to em all the same. I'm too objective to hate anyone. i dunno man, i seperate people from their actions cuz you can't blame a man for his perspective cuz in their shoes, knowing what they know, i'd probably view things the same.

[/this is not a cue for you to IM me..]

Blay'all 01-08-07 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
lol word. i dunno man, honestly i don't hate anybody on here (or anywhere else in my life) as most people could probably see. if anybody on this board IMed me saying they having audio troubles, or girl troubles, or life troubles etc, i'd still reach out to em all the same. I'm too objective to hate anyone. i dunno man, i seperate people from their actions cuz you can't blame a man for his perspective cuz in their shoes, knowing what they know, i'd probably view things the same.

[/this is not a cue for you to IM me..]

^ hell yeah, lol i remember i accidentally spilled my heart to you about some girl after IM'ing you about some audio issue, which was preceded by several disagreements on RV :P

anxiety 01-08-07 02:50 AM

Logic..........

∆ P E X X 01-08-07 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAY J.R.
^ hell yeah, lol i remember i accidentally spilled my heart to you about some girl after IM'ing you about some audio issue, which was preceded by several disagreements on RV :P

haha damn, that's right. lol those were good times man. i wonder how that all worked out..

La Cosa Nostra 01-08-07 06:25 AM

I dont love or hate anyone on here.. Those emotions to me are too personal for an internet forum... I just got opinions on people.........

King Solo 01-08-07 06:37 AM

Nostradamus.... he makes me laugh a lot when he owns people with his superior brain power, but then I hate it when he does it to me. :(

bebegrl007 01-08-07 09:23 AM

Wow I haven't been on here in awhile lol. Hey Soc!!

SerB 01-08-07 09:40 AM

bawwwwwwwlllllinnnnnnn

King Solo 01-08-07 11:36 AM

In life I am just like I am on this site.... cocky, arrogant... basically full of myself and totally cool with inflating my own ego. I'm like that in life to.... just ask Appo.

Just like he is a highly intelligent white boy who is also a fucking major stoner. And that is what he comes across as on this site to. :thumbup:

pen pusher 01-08-07 11:42 AM

haven't been on here long enough for all that :(

Logic The Goonie 01-08-07 12:56 PM

Ok guys, by love/hate I don't actually mean loving or hating someone, it's just a figure of speech. Love/hate in this instance would be considered someone you get along with well AND disagree a lot, equal halves of the time. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebegrl007
Wow I haven't been on here in awhile lol. Hey Soc!!

Hi Sandy! I luh your butt kbye.

Nynth Degree 01-08-07 01:01 PM

Me and Soc used to rob suckaz all day long.

PrahJect 01-08-07 01:02 PM

Naw I don't hate any1 on here..I got love tho fo my niggas zone, trip, pex and spul...but they really out the net 2 me not rlly thru here..

However if I was consumed with the net Id hate serb lol..but he jus make me laugh at how stupid he is