RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So guys (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244903)

Logic The Goonie 12-08-07 11:08 PM

So guys

How is life?

12-08-07 11:14 PM

My nuts aren't always itchy, it's just when I scratch them, the hairs poke into the skin around the initial spot I'm scratching which makes them itchier, so it never helps.

Logic The Goonie 12-08-07 11:23 PM

Put some baby oil on your sack dude.

Logic The Goonie 12-08-07 11:32 PM

Oh, and unless you want to go to the polls like every 3 months (which I HIGHLY doubt more than 20% of America would do - think old white people in nursing homes) that Democracy Initiative shit won't work.

12-09-07 12:00 AM

You don't have to go to the polls erry 3 months, you have to represent yourself in area to effect the laws of your area.

If you want marijuana legal for medical use because a majority of people think it's straight, instead of congress or your senator, you can do that. lol.

Edit:

And also, if you're against the war and want to let them know, you can vote you're against the war and want it stopped. simple simple simple :thumbup: It's better than carrying around picket signs and taking days off of work :)

KOOL COL-B 12-09-07 06:44 AM

i just got home. ganked 7 breakfast buritos, 2 liters of milk, and a big mac box full of chicken mcnuggets from work tonight. did tha same lastnight... FUCK FUCK FUCK, i just remembered that i fogot to take a bunch of tha lil kid cookies they put in happy meals :mad: fuck. oh well i took a whole box of hairnets so i guess i cant complain :cool: werd

La Cosa Nostra 12-09-07 07:09 AM

Life is fucking brilliant.....

YoungJue 12-09-07 08:12 AM

its alright not good not great just right still on probation lmfao but it couldnt get any wrose

Cola 12-09-07 10:40 AM

....and your gay

Nynth Degree 12-09-07 07:51 PM

Soc let's do a track. Everybody else on this site rap's a handfull of hot garbage.

Logic The Goonie 12-10-07 02:53 PM

I need to dust my mic off first. =/

L.E 12-10-07 05:01 PM

Life is good.

I'm making good money, my writing is doing well, and I have my first kid on the way.

:thumbup:

Chris Stylez 12-10-07 05:19 PM

Life is overrated...kill me. We should all do mass suicide to send a message to the world how fucked up it is.

Just playing. Life is great. I just pissed off some ignorant fuck earlier at college today that will potentially shoot up the school. If I die. Jonathan Frienlie did it. Dorm room Hagerstown. Snitch that nigga out. It was over a debate if the death sentence should stick around.

L.E 12-10-07 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Life is overrated...kill me. We should all do mass suicide to send a message to the world how fucked up it is.

Just playing. Life is great. I just pissed off some ignorant fuck earlier at college today that will potentially shoot up the school. If I die. Jonathan Frienlie did it. Dorm room Hagerstown. Snitch that nigga out. It was over a debate if the death sentence should stick around.

-Takes notes-

Can you give me a description the suspect, sir?

C.March 12-10-07 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
-Takes notes-

Can you give me a description the suspect, sir?

chea, dont worry, us canadians can give you a hand.. just let us know if you get taken out by him... and we'll do the rest haha

life is shit i judt got a $405 speeding ticket.. which sucks nuts...