RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ain't no thing like... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217494)

Phenom-in-all 12-18-05 10:54 PM

Ain't no thing like...

... I know there's been one or 8 of these threads already, but I GOTTA start a new one....

Ain't no thing like...

... your fav producer you work with handing you a beat cd, and you absolutley creaming to the first one on there.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS......

*skeet skeet*

Past Tense 12-18-05 10:55 PM

woord aint nothin like makin 3 straight cuts in 1 day..and having 20 kids sayin collab with me on aim :)

ILL GEE 12-19-05 10:09 PM

ain't nothing like going into a zone in a cypher with ya boys while waiting for da bus and realizing that there are actually 50 people who gathered around and started singing ya hook with you!!! ... now THAT shyt is a moment i'll NEVER forget.... werdage

New Meth0d 12-19-05 10:11 PM

its like going into dunkin donuts at 9:30 and then they give you all there donuts because they was goin throw em out anyway, adn you leave with 6 boxes of donuts

word

.Ike. 12-19-05 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
its like going into dunkin donuts at 9:30 and then they give you all there donuts because they was goin throw em out anyway, adn you leave with 6 boxes of donuts

word

LMAO dude....fuck u..i almost spit milk all over my screen after reading that....

that was HILL AIRY US

Sean Gunner 12-19-05 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d

word

Or going to a fudge shop, and they give you 1 lb of fudge for free because it's gonna go bad in a day or so because they think you can't eat it, but little do they know you eat it in less than an hr.

New Meth0d 12-19-05 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Or going to a fudge shop, and they give you 1 lb of fudge for free because it's gonna go bad in a day or so because they think you can't eat it, but little do they know you eat it in less than an hr.

no that just means your a fat hungry ginger kid :thumbup:

Sean Gunner 12-19-05 10:53 PM

:(

I wish I had gone to NH for winter, I would take your sunglasses and stomp on them. Then renounce my groupie membership.

JRoy 12-20-05 03:36 AM

aint nothin like a vagina in ur face

Spektikul 12-21-05 02:14 PM

^ Thats one badass siggy.

∆ P E X X 12-22-05 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
... I know there's been one or 8 of these threads already, but I GOTTA start a new one....

Ain't no thing like...

... your fav producer you work with handing you a beat cd, and you absolutley creaming to the first one on there.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS......

*skeet skeet*

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. It's kinda like when you peel the panties off and get a scent that's feminine and low-keyed...yet some-how still spring time fresh.