RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   anyonw here knows anything aobut digital camcorders? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206609)

∆ P E X X 08-29-05 04:32 PM

anyonw here knows anything aobut digital camcorders?

yeah man, something for a documentary. Anyone know anything about em?

Ltizzle 08-29-05 05:16 PM

i know some stuff

what you need to know?

Capone 08-29-05 05:18 PM

....i kno sum shit....*waits for you to explain*

∆ P E X X 08-29-05 05:32 PM

well, I'm looking for something to do a small documentary, but I'm not looking for laser clarity or sound-studio audio crispness. Just something that'll produce a "pretty good" result after the editing process. Kinda vague I know, but what should I look for?

Tha Q. 08-29-05 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL-noise

LMAO

EXACTLY the same thing I was thinkin

My father owns a his own video bizz and uses digi camcorders

but...this is dooms so...

fuck him

Serial 08-29-05 07:36 PM

I took two years of film school.

I think I know a bit.. but you dont care TOO much about quality, so just go to the local Future Shop or w/e electronic store you have an jus look for a 3-Chip Digi Cam... Mini DV format is the easiest to edit, also depends what program you are usin to edit.

∆ P E X X 08-29-05 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
LMAO

EXACTLY the same thing I was thinkin

My father owns a his own video bizz and uses digi camcorders

but...this is dooms so...

fuck him

oh man Q, it's a shame, you almost saved my day! lol, I already got an answer to this elsewhere. Go sit in your dad's lap and give him one of your STD's. :thumbup:

Serial 08-29-05 07:39 PM

Depends on your budget, the new 24P just came out an its the most beautiful camera Ive ever had the privaledge of filming with.

Ltizzle 08-30-05 01:13 AM

dooms, it really depends on your price range...
camcorders usually vary, they're either a lot, or a little....

but theres a couple ones you can get for around $700 that have good quality, i just cant remember the names

cannon and sony are nice though...

∆ P E X X 08-30-05 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
dooms, it really depends on your price range...
camcorders usually vary, they're either a lot, or a little....

but theres a couple ones you can get for around $700 that have good quality, i just cant remember the names

cannon and sony are nice though...

yeah, I got word fomr a friend of mien that essentialyl said the smae thing. He reccomended some cameras that are around 700 as well, but after conferring with the others involved in this we decided jsut to hire out some post-grads that already own the shit. Thanks though man.

J. Luth 08-30-05 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL-noise

Ltizzle 08-30-05 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
yeah, I got word fomr a friend of mien that essentialyl said the smae thing. He reccomended some cameras that are around 700 as well, but after conferring with the others involved in this we decided jsut to hire out some post-grads that already own the shit. Thanks though man.

yea man no prob...
sounds like you got it in the bag though, go wit the people who know what they're doing...
cant really go wrong there